minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 27/04/24 15:04:44 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 98613.2

Subject: None Re:In your experience, how long before you stop tracking water?

Date: Thu 14/03/24 13:21:59 GMT

Name: messylaura ex

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

can depend on the leather but i'd say it stops dripping sooner as alot either holds in and evaporates off or initially less soaks in, if its suede vs patent there will be the difference

i've done alot of getting wet and walking home etc in many types of clothes mostly dresses and skirt / tops.

the thing i find lasts the longer is many thin/medium layers vs one or two thick layers, ie a set of cotton body, vest mini dress and over dress cardigan will drip alot longer than a under dress and over dress of thicker material

dripping wise 10-15mins, its quite a long time if a heavier winter coat or coat with a thick lining then dripping lasts alot longer say around 30-45mins

i don't wear trainers or boots much mostly womens heels or flats for wet look, adding foam odour eaters for soaking up water keeps them squelchy longer after the clothes / stockings have stopped refilling them from the initial soaking, i have has several pairs of odour eaters produce a soapy foam on the first one or two soakings which is fun, if you want pure wetlook rinse them first

the felt inserts get wet but dont tend to squelch as much

never got around to it yet but i would like to make a dress out of chamos leathers as they do hold water for ages

when out clubbing i used to wear a really nice fairly thick good quality leather mini skirt, wasnt super tight but felt so nice, even better soaked, problem was once wet it then dried out fairly stiff

for several years i used to start my night out with it wet and have to keep it wet all night

In reply to Message (98613) Question In your experience, how long before you stop tracking water?

By Anonymous - uu Wed 13/03/24 05:58:15 GMT

Question for those who have worn wet clothes for hours. How long before the clothes stop noticeably dripping after getting out of water? I think about 15-20 minutes for something like a denim jacket with jeans? For a leather jacket probably noticeably longer?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]