MyWetloook

Message # 98207.5.1.2

Subject: Thumbs Up Amen! Bashing is so easy...appreciate what's here! [nt]

Date: Thu 08/02/24 10:54:01 GMT

Name: wetfet nl

Email: wetfetter@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (98207.5.1) ADMIN you can always go elsewhere...

By Nigel - nigel@wetlook.com gb Wed 07/02/24 19:49:26 GMT

You mean that it works, and is stable, bug free, and someone doesn't keep arsing around with the UI for no good reason. Unlike all 'modern' software, cars and other modern crap that is badly designed, not tested, rushed out, then (if you are lucky) constantly patched or updated to try and make it work/usable.

Sorry I'm quite proud of the forum, it does want I wanted, well, and that's that. I DON'T want logins/passwords - that is more hastle than it is worth, I DON'T want a picture gallery, else I am liable to monitor the images, etc. etc.

If you don't like it, then there are plenty of other forums for you.

Nigel

Forum Admin

In reply to Message (98207.5) None Re:AS YOU ARE DELETING MY (NONSPAM) POSTS, I SHALL NOT RETURN HERE!

By Poliut - us Wed 07/02/24 17:04:40 GMT

Wonder how much of that is due to the fact that this forum is functionally stuck in the late 90s/early 2000s?
In reply to Message (98207) Angry AS YOU ARE DELETING MY (NONSPAM) POSTS, I SHALL NOT RETURN HERE!

By Squishy Plushie - SquishyPlushie137@yahoo.com gb Mon 05/02/24 23:27:10 GMT

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry IF YOU DELETE THIS THREAD I SHALL TAKE FURTHER ACTION, including publicising this on other selected WAM forums, and withholding payment from all your advertisers Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]