WetlookPro

Message # 98144

Subject: None I have a plan to move again

Date: Thu 01/02/24 23:23:31 GMT

Name: Wetlooker2 se

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Leave cold northern Sweden and go down south and talk with some social service to support me to come back on track with life and maybe even give me "friend" who can support me  in to some activity´s I like like go for a bath, find this place after was talking with a good social worker, the one I had here was a........so now my life can be better and the new one accept my interest to.......

Later I check out the place both in flightsim, the new one and on map....crazy big beaches they have there,

Varberg.....I have been on beaches what are 100 m long or would you say wide? And another maybe 120....But this I would say 600 meter.

And close to town to. I would love that place and summer are even longer, maybe buy a wetsuit to get under the clothes *laugh*.

Even think about to start make some stories with ChatGPT and countinue make AI pictures, maybe have a chance to try modelling  production and even videos.

Would be cool to go 100% in this and try all different thing, and the best thing, because they have many beaches they have a Lifeguard club,

maybe join and have a chat with them and see if thats like Baywatch and Hoff....or maybe do some recording there to make a movie about how they work.

Just some things I thinking about, maybe find out a dream coming thru, Im not active in wetlook more than in my mind and on internet,

but I wish I can do it on daily basis and feel how that would change my mind.......Would ask chatgpt.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]