MyWetloook

Message # 97871

Subject: None Picnic - in the water

Date: Wed 03/01/24 14:46:05 GMT

Name: Wetlooker2 se

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I have never think about it but AI tells me that can be a good water-activity.

If its a warm day you can sit down in the water with your clothes on and have a picnic table with legs where your cookies are.

Sitting in the water with your clothes....not a bad idea.

I even tell the AI we in Sweden saying "clothesswim" (klädsim), I think AI translate clothed swimming to swedish and it got wrong.

But AI can handle things better than I know.

Why not give you an exampel. Or maybe I would ask AI to make a script of it.....Or no.

My request

I want a short story with this details.

2 girls 20 years old taking a walk down to the lake,

beach was empty and they took their shoes and put their feet in the water.

It was warm and they start walk out in the water with their jeans and  tank top.

They turn around when they had water up to their belly and walk up on beach again.

ChatGPT

Under the golden hues of the setting sun, two lifelong friends, Emily and Lily, both 20 years old, strolled down a winding path that led to a serene lake nestled in the heart of their small town. The air was filled with the soothing sounds of nature, and a gentle breeze carried the promise of a pleasant evening.

As they reached the lake's edge, they discovered that the beach was entirely deserted, providing the perfect opportunity for a tranquil escape. Emily and Lily decided to seize the moment, slipping off their shoes and feeling the cool grains of sand beneath their feet.

The water lapped gently at the shore, inviting the adventurous duo to dip their toes in. Encouraged by the warmth of the water, the girls exchanged grins and waded in further, jeans rolled up and tank tops clinging lightly to their skin.

The lake embraced them, and the friends couldn't resist the allure of the inviting water. With laughter bubbling between them, they ventured deeper, the lake's soothing touch enveloping their legs. The sun continued its descent, casting a warm glow upon the rippling surface.

As the water reached their bellies, Emily and Lily turned to each other, their eyes reflecting the joy of the moment. The sun painted the sky in hues of orange and pink, casting a dreamlike ambiance over the secluded lake. With a shared understanding, they decided to retreat from the water, leaving behind a trail of glistening droplets.

Upon reaching the shore, the girls sat side by side, their clothes damp but spirits high. The empty beach, now witness to their impromptu adventure, seemed to echo with their laughter. Emily and Lily exchanged stories and dreams as the sun dipped below the horizon, leaving them with memories of a simple yet extraordinary evening by the lake.

User

Can we get more focus on their wet clothes and less text?

ChatGPT

Under the warm glow of the setting sun, Emily and Lily, both 20, strolled to the deserted lake. With the beach all to themselves, they kicked off their shoes, feeling the cool sand beneath their feet.

The water beckoned, and without hesitation, they waded in. Jeans rolled up, tank tops clinging to their skin, they laughed as the lake embraced them. The warmth of the water was inviting, and they ventured deeper, the sensation of wet denim adding a playful element to their carefree walk.

With the water up to their bellies, the friends turned around, droplets glistening in the fading sunlight. They made their way back to the shore, jeans sticking to their legs, creating a sense of delightful discomfort. Seated on the damp sand, their wet clothes served as a testament to the spontaneous adventure, as they shared stories, dreams, and laughter under the canvas of the twilight sky.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]