MyWetloook

Message # 97852.2.1.1

Subject: None One time at older age and with different rules

Date: Tue 02/01/24 12:18:30 GMT

Name: Wetlooker2 se

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I was going to the gym but use changingroom at pool instead for take everything from gym to pool after gym visit.

Walk back from gym later, change to the bigger changing room with electronic locks at the changing room because I cant use that,

change my workout clothes  to speedos, take polyesterleggings on and I took a green tshirt, walk to the shower and was happy it was time to get wet again.

I walk away to a public sauna and sit down enjoying my wet clothes.

When pool open up at 1pm I walk to shower and soak me down and clean my clothes from all sweat.

Walk down to the pool and jump in swim around and have fun around other people who only use swimminggear.

And I do this on daily basis for 30 days when I was back at pool with a new membership with gym included.

Best thing was to sit in sauna and/or whirlpool on 36c and just enjoy to be clothed in the water.

In reply to Message (97852.2.1) None One time in my brave young age

By Wetlooker2 - se Tue 02/01/24 10:51:30 GMT

I was leaving my moms house where I live almost full time, with a big bag I jump on the bus to town to go to the indoor pool.

After that visit I was planned to to my dads place on the other side of town.

Sitting on the bus planning for my visit at pool and start thinking what type of clothes I would use in pool.

I look down on my clothes and was shaking for a second of the idea to get wet without change my clothes,

glad my busdriver dont look in his mirror and saw me, he would think I got sick or something.

Walk from bus to the pool and pay the entrance, run to changingroom and drop shoes and socks, another people walking in,

I took my towel and walk away thru showerroom out to the big pool area and I was first in and jumping in swimming around.

2 hours later pool was full of people, the area...and I sitting in a warm whirlpool with a red and black flannell shirt and green pants with

pockets on their legs, they where even lined, never any problem with the lifeguards.......

Another time I got a fleece shirt, a big warm one with pocket on the belly, and pants....would be something similar...

I remember a young lifeguard locked at me when I jump in the pool with my dry clothes.

What a crazy memories and the lifeguards who are still there since 25 years back...not her...she do other things today,

they know me but never argue with me....

In reply to Message (97852.2) None No Subject

By Mia - uu Tue 02/01/24 02:21:30 GMT

You are very brave to wear leggings and I would never dare to do it, there is nothing else you can use... For me i use 3/4 Training pants another polyester pants
In reply to Message (97852) None Do you jump in with clothes at your indoor pool when young?

By Wetlooker2 - se Mon 01/01/24 21:07:38 GMT

I was doing it, first time I was going to pick up my money and put on a shirt to go eat,

later I put the money in the locker....and keep shirt on and jump in....lifeguards dont care...

Next time I jump in with a shirt, maybe pants already in beginning.

My problem was, feels like I come to close to lifeguards and they start know me so well,

I end it instead for begin a conversation with them because of I was a little afraid of they would be negative.

Today I know them all who been there for years and they know my interest......

But they let people jump in with clothes in polyester or similar and I do it.

Latest times a year ago I took leggings and a cotton shirt...they dont care.....Happy for that.

Maybe give some longer stories later, I have had some good adventures there with my clothes on.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.042 seconds to generate ]