Wetlook-Online

Message # 96658.2.1.1

Subject: Happy Re:Your experience with swimming in clothes at fitness clubs

Date: Tue 08/08/23 16:03:42 GMT

Name: Mark us

Email: jtsmark@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I love the "colourful garden" comment from the other visitor! That is very sweet on many levels.
In reply to Message (96658.2.1) Happy Re:Your experience with swimming in clothes at fitness clubs

By Squishy Plushie - SquishyPlushie137@yahoo.com gb Mon 07/08/23 16:01:19 GMT

And fortunately there's always at least one wherever I happen to swim (there were at least three girls doing it at this afternoon's swim at Fusion) and quite a few at Batford Springs and Skegness. You just have to explore the surounding environment and visit nearby pools, river, lakes, and beaches. (Plus some random woman complimented me again and said I was a "colourful garden" swimming in my rainbow flared-sleeve hippie top and "playsuit" minidress). Always fill your day with with wonderful things Wink Smile Peace Man Happy Pulsing Dancing
In reply to Message (96658.2) None Re:Your experience with swimming in clothes at fitness clubs

By unknown - uu Mon 07/08/23 10:10:41 GMT

All I can add to this is that there are as many different attitudes towards the subject as there are people. According to my experience, there are relatively few of us who like to bathe and swim in clothes.
In reply to Message (96658) Hello Your experience with swimming in clothes at fitness clubs

By Mark - jtsmark@yahoo.com us Sun 06/08/23 23:54:41 GMT

What experiences have you had swimming at fitness clubs in clothes? It looks like clubs don't really care from a pool point of view (the whole "oh it's bad for the filters etc." discussion), but mainly that other customers complain. I can definitely see on Yelp that people are concerned about hygiene when somebody works out and then jumps in the pool in their sweaty workout clothes. My favorite outfit for swimming are jeans, T-shirt and a long-sleeve T-shirt. That's obviously more clothes than your usual workout outfit, so I assume people are even more concerned about me. Unfortunately they don't know that I always wash all my clothes beforehand eliminating any hygiene concern.

I recently tried a few clubs with varying results. First visit I asked at the front desk if clothes are ok and the attendant just nodded. Had a nice swim and nobody said anything. A week later I went back and asked again at the front desk (different attendant). He said he would have to check with his manager. When the manager joined she first said no, because of concerns for other visitors. When I pointed out that I wash the clothes beforehand she almost said yes, but last minute decided to check with the reginal manager. That verdict came back as a final no. Club #2 said straight out no. Club #3 said it's fine at the front desk and I did my swim. After ~20min somebody from the cleaning crew came over and told me I can't swim in jeans and t-shirt and that a couple of people had approached him about it. When I pointed out that I had checked with the front desk and that the clothes are freshly washed he said it's fine then and even apologized for interrupting me. I have a feeling that future visits will end up with another no over time like club #1. I would love to find a fitness club where I can go consistently with long opening hours as a backup to the community pool where they never care about clothes.

Anybody tried something similar? Has anybody worked at fitness clubs and seen how this topic is addressed internally? Would love to hear your insights!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]