MyWetloook

Message # 96625.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Happy Re:London event - 19th and 20th August

Date: Sun 06/08/23 00:10:39 GMT

Name: Squishy Plushie gb

Email: SquishyPlushie137@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yep I got nice and soggy in the rain twice today, once going to Tesco's in the morning, when it poured down, drenching my turquoise wig and blue kaftan, and again on the way back from swimming, when it was totally ravishing down as I came out of the leisure centre. When I got home, I had to hang my kaftan and long dress up (my usual going-out wear) as well as my swimwear (football shirt + 2 minidresses + leggings) over the bath. And splashed in all the puddles on the way home, getting the bottom of the kaftan and dress lovely and soggy, as well as my sliders sandles. Even my mommy long legs plushie (round my neck) got drenched in the rain (she actually got a proper swim a few weeks ago, when I went to Batford Springs (near St.Albans) with Malvineous a few weeks ago -- story is on Wacky). You're moving to Barnstaple in Devon then, at least you'll be near a beach. Nearest beach to me is Skegness, via Nottingham on the train. Not bad (Skegness and Cleethorpes are reviewed on J&J's, in the "Discussions: clothed swimming" sub-forum). Normally I just go to my fairly-clothing-friendly local pool nowadays though, useable all the year round (Fusion). By the way, what is the status of Trafalgar Square nowadays? Is it still forbidden to go in the water? Always fill your day with wonderful things Happy Wink Smile Peace Man Dancing
In reply to Message (96625.1.1.1.1) None Re:London event - 19th and 20th August

By messylaura - ex Sat 05/08/23 22:51:52 GMT

weather has been providing a nice drenching last couple days, today i went to sainsbuggeries to stock up on some custard and triffles for later, took a slow walk in the rain there and got soaked through, left a few puddles in the store!

looking to  move at some point to barnstable area maybe

In reply to Message (96625.1.1.1) Happy Re:London event - 19th and 20th August

By Squishy Plushie - SquishyPlushie137@yahoo.com gb Sat 05/08/23 20:21:44 GMT

Hi messylaura Happy Haven't spoken to you for a while (I still have the photo you sent me somewhere). Yep I used to play in the Somerset House fountains with my friends Twillin and Neptune in the early 2000's after they banned WAMmers from Trafalgar Square (which was always my favourite fun area). Since I retired I moved to the East Midlands (in Feb 2016) so had lost touch with the wammy locations in London, but luckily there are some friendly lifeguards at my local pool (Fusion) and I've been swimming in umbrella dresses etc. (nearly as good as the wedding dress I swam in at the Wavelengths Millennium pool party). I will have to drench my kaftan and wedgies in the Somerset House fountains next time I'm in London Wink Smile Always fill your day with wonderful things Peace Man Happy Wink Smile Wink Smile Wink Smile Pulsing
In reply to Message (96625.1.1) None Re:London event - 19th and 20th August

By messylaura - ex Sat 05/08/23 10:17:09 GMT

been there a few times when the fountains have been on, its nice

also Granary Square in london has a good fountain to get drenched in clothed too, three floor set blocks of multiple fountains the jets are closer together so a good drenching is guaranteed.

seen quite a few people on a hot day or rainy day get caught out not knowing they are there, on a very hot day the pavment can dry up quick when they on a slower delay, on a wet day the water dissapears into the rain when they stop.

nice lot of benches to sit and watch others get wet too,

In reply to Message (96625.1) Happy Re:London event - 19th and 20th August

By Squishy Plushie - SquishyPlushie137@yahoo.com gb Sat 05/08/23 06:59:52 GMT

Looks interesting :) I do like their clothing policy: "By entering Somerset House you agree to respect anyone, attire, gender, sexual orirntation, race, belief and experience whatsoever, and should expect to receive that same respect. By entering the space you agree to treat all people equally and without prejudice or presumptions including our staff."  So that means anybody can wear anything they like in the fountains, long dresses, fur coats, denim skirts, high heels, hats, shoulder bags, etc. regardless of their gender. Yay Wink Smile So there's no need for you lot to be embarrassed wearing anything you like, whatever your chronological age. If I were to go I would wear my usual everyday stuff: multi-coloured kaftan, umbrella dress, flared trousers, wedgies, pink purse, pink wig, black gothy shawl, beads, mommy long legs plushie, random bling, etc. Dancing I used to go there in the 2000's with my friends Twillin and Neptune. (The fountain is, or was, open almost every day, and ran every half hour.) So Adults, if you wanna WAM in an approved location, without worrying about other people's image of you, there you go Peace Man Happy Wink Smile
In reply to Message (96625) Links London event - 19th and 20th August

By Tobias - eu Sat 05/08/23 02:06:04 GMT

This looks promising

https://www.somersethouse.org.uk/whats-on/counterpoint-shobana-jeyasingh-dance

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]