Wetlook-Online

Message # 95569

Subject: Happy Candid beach wetlook

Date: Wed 07/06/23 01:11:30 GMT

Name: Tobias eu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I wanted to share my experience of a trip to the beach yesterday.

Could have been better, but good all the same. Firstly, two brunette women were standing in ankle deep water, having their photo taken by one of the two guys with them (presumably their boyfriends). They all looked around 30 years of age.

One of the women wore a black t-shirt and a green and white wrap maxi skirt. The hem of the skirt was in the water. She had long straight dark hair. Her friend had curlier hair and wore a blue printed short sleeved mini dress. I have put links to similar outfits below.

https://www.silkfred.com/womens/clothing/skirts/danna/heart-midi-wrap-skirt-in-emerald-green

https://www.laredoute.co.uk/ppdp/prod-350323660.aspx?dim1=1

Although the water was shallow, the waves were quite strong. While the girl in blue managed to keep her dress dry, her friend's skirt was soaked to the knees and had become darker and clingy. The girls splashed each other lightly and then held hands before turning around and walking into deeper water. The waves had calmed slightly at that depth but became stronger further from the shore. The girls waded into calm, knee deep water and turned back to face the shore for more photos.

At this point the waves were getting larger and both girls were hit with a big one, soaking them both to mid thigh. They were both enjoying themselves and waded a little further, with the girl in the blue dress encouraging her friend, stopping at the point the hem of her dress touched the water. The photos continued for another couple of minutes, with the girls repeatedly hit by waves, wetting their clothing up to their bottoms. The girls smiled and giggled, then returned to the shore. They walked back to their beach chairs and dried off in the sun with a beer and a picnic.

Slightly later on, two women in their 20s walked towards the sea and stopped just as they reached ankle deep water. They chatted for several minutes. One had light brown hair and wore a white bikini.  Her friend was taller with long dark hair, wearing a light blue bra and tight bright blue mini skirt. I have put a photo of a similar skirt below.

https://www.motelrocks.com/products/ima-skirt-twill-cobalt

I only heard part of the conversation but the girl in the bikini said 'aren't you going to change?', to which the girl in the skirt replied 'I can't be bothered, I'm ok like this'. They then purposely waded out to deeper water, until they were getting hit by strong waves, soaking the girl's skirt, which became very dark and shiny. Soon they were in waist deep water and the waves had completely soaked them both, including their hair. The girls happily swam beyond the breaking waves and were still out there when I left the beach.

Hopefully there will be more warm weather to come!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]