minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 09/05/24 22:54:14 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 92458.1.1.2

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:Wetlook with the Spouse???

Date: Sat 10/12/22 15:11:38 GMT

Name: Rookie us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thanks for sharing Brooke. Care to elaborate on how you make it work? Advise from the perspective of a female?
In reply to Message (92458.1.1) Dancing Re:Wetlook with the Spouse???

By Brooke - nz Sat 10/12/22 11:21:46 GMT

I am a spouse of a man who understands my love of wet jeans ,love your story .Thanks for sharing....Brooke
In reply to Message (92458.1) Thumbs Up Re:Wetlook with the Spouse???

By wetfet - wetfetter@yahoo.com nl Sat 10/12/22 07:43:56 GMT

That is soooo nice a story! I'm jealous....
In reply to Message (92458) Hello Wetlook with the Spouse???

By Rookie - us Sat 10/12/22 06:17:11 GMT

Hey all,

I thought it would be fun to reach out to those who have a spouse that is into wetlook. Maybe share ideas and such. I'm fortunate in the fact that my wife has gotten very accustomed to ending up in the shower, usually wearing something of my choosing (we have a few shelves in the closet earmarked specifically for the shower/bath). It makes for a fun and exciting relationship. She tells me that it doesn't necessarily do anything for her, but she loves the fact that I love it. She'll usually text me a picture of her wearing something and then tell me she is thinking of taking a shower, or sometimes she just texts the phrase "what to wear, what to wear?" She usually waits til I'm at the gym. And then that's my cue to get home. Everything is tight, with a high concentration of skinny jeans (I'm a sucker for skinny jeans), including several pairs of leather jeans, bodycon dresses, tight shirts (I prefer long sleeved and/or crop tops) and heels (not interested in anything other than heels). She is in her 30's, 5' 7" and 110 lbs (very slender, but a little heavier when soaking wet). Nothing in her closet is off limits, except maybe some of her shoes. But that's fine because we have our own heels dedicated to being worn in the shower/bath. We have pool, but that doesn't happen nearly as often. She's worried about neighbors seeing and wondering, and I get that, so I don't push it. So the shower/bath is our happy place. She often initiates it, but prefers me to look for and/or create the opportunities. She is never upset if I spontaneously grab her and we both end up in the shower (as long as our day is over), wearing whatever we happen to be wearing that day. She told me she actually prefers that scenario. Sometimes she'll dress for the day with the specific intent of teasing me, just to see if I'll "get the hint" and see if I can figure out how to get her wet by the end of the day. I usually catch on, but not always. When I don't, she'll say something like "Didn't think these clothes would stay dry" as she is already changing out of them and getting ready for bed. This is her way of letting me know that I missed an opportunity. She likes to tease. Often she'll walk past me and say things like, "I can't remember, have these jeans been wet?" knowing full well they have. She'll usually say things like that when we are out and about when I can't immediately act on it. Sometimes, believe it or not, we're just too tired at the end of the day and I'll tell her, "looks like you lucked out tonight" implying it's otherwise a chore for her. She just laughs.

We did not start out this way. Actually, in the beginning, she didn't 'get it' and wouldn't indulge me in it at all. It actually caused some problems in the beginning. We've been married about 15 years now. It took me a few years to tell her how much I wanted to see her in wet clothes, and furthermore, how much I wanted this to be a part of our relationship. And it took many more for her to fully understand and embrace it. But over time, we worked on it. It took lots of discussions and lots of compromises. It wasn't until the last 3 or so years that we finally figured out how to make it a natural and spontaneous part of our relationship. We still have lots of discussions about it, but most of them now revolve around what each others needs are and are they being met.

Why do I share this? I'm hoping some of my experiences can be of help for someone else, and likewise, I'm hoping maybe someone else has some experiences that I can benefit from. Anybody else out there have a spouse that is into this, or is willing to do this for/with you? Do you have to ask them to do this? Do they do it voluntarily? Show has it evolved over the years? What helped it evolve? Anyone have a spouse that actually started out loving it? Did they grow to love it? Or do they do it because they know you love it? That's pretty much where we are. Just curious. Interested in hearing a female's perspective as well (not that there are many of them on this forum, but whatever). Feel free to share your experiences. I'm not opposed to sharing a couple of my favorite pictures, cropped to just the body of course- sorry, the face is just for me :). I just don't know how to post them to the forum. Best practices on posting pics? I look forward to hearing some others experiences.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]