MyWetloook

Message # 91272.2.1.1

Subject: None Found the right one to send my mail to

Date: Mon 24/10/22 09:23:07 GMT

Name: Wetlooker2 se

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
They got it and would handle it now, maybe I have a longer mail back later.
In reply to Message (91272.2.1) None Re:If they build new indoor pools for the community, what about.......

By Wetlooker2 - se Mon 24/10/22 08:58:37 GMT

That was a good story.

II got one answer this morning, they say Im going to contact a business who will run that pool,

I send the mail to them and now I hope for a good answer.

In reply to Message (91272.2) None Re:If they build new indoor pools for the community, what about.......

By savana - uu Mon 24/10/22 06:08:24 GMT

i use to go swimming at this church that had an indoor pool. i told them that i had a real bad scar from the knee down, and it wasnt pleasant to look at. they told me i could wear pants, and i asked if jeans and a shirt was ok, and they said if i could swim in that it was ok.  i also was snorkeling the whole pool, like 2 hrs every weekend, and one of the lifeguards said i could wear socks so the fins wouldnt irritate the top of my foot.
In reply to Message (91272) None If they build new indoor pools for the community, what about.......

By Wetlooker2 - se Fri 21/10/22 19:04:35 GMT

Back home from indoor pool, I love to be there, swim around with leggings and tshirt in polyester....its nice!

But when I think about it, they have rules for clothes in almost all the indoor pools now.

But if they are gonna build a new public pool somewhere, what about to send in a request with the ideas about to

make the system good to clean water even if people will jump in with their clothes on?

We live in a different world now and people coming up with much new ideas, what about to have a pool where

people can jump in with the clothes they like to use when they go for a bath or swim?

I found 2 places in Sweden where they are gonna built new pool and send them a mail about this.

Even the people who dont like or cant use regular swimwear. they not need to buy clothes just for swimming.

They can take what they have, a long sleeve shirt and pants even if its cotton.

I will update you if I got any answers.....

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.001 seconds to generate ]