Wetlook-Online

Message # 91246.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:Movie (incl. drone version) & images Delisia & Kelly in a lake

Date: Sat 22/10/22 22:26:09 GMT

Name: Malvineous gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Google Translate’s speech synthesiser makes it four syllables with the vowels as you indicate (similar too how Alicia is four syllables in the UK, supposedly — I had no idea myself), but names do not always follow conventional pronunciation, especially strange names or ones originating from another language! Some random site with recorded pronunciations has three different ideas for it, with one taking inspiration from Delilah it seems …

I never got how Weinstein could be “wine-steen” — in what country is the pronunciation of “ei” supposed to differ like that? American pronunciation rules can be quite strange. What would someone called Einstein be called? “ine-stine” like how Albert Einstein is known (for consistency with that well-known name) or “ine-steen” to match the American alteration to German-origin names ending -ein?

In reply to Message (91246.1.1) Info Re:Movie (incl. drone version) & images Delisia & Kelly in a lake

By EE Wetlook - eelsas@xs4all.nl nl Sat 22/10/22 22:08:19 GMT

I would pronounce it like Dutch: Deelisia, with the ee like the a in "make", the i like the ea in "piercing".
In reply to Message (91246.1) Hello Re:Movie (incl. drone version) & images Delisia & Kelly in a lake

By Malvineous - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Sat 22/10/22 22:04:08 GMT

For some reason Delisia looks extra cute here — perhaps the lack of lipstick helps.

By the way, how is Delisia pronounced? I always read it as “duh-liz-i-uh”, but now I wonder if it’s more like “duh-leesh-uh”, akin to Alicia. Wait, Alicia has the same problem. Apparently it’s four syllables in the UK, three in the States! I never realised ...

In reply to Message (91246) Pictures Movie (incl. drone version) & images Delisia & Kelly in a lake html

By EE Wetlook - nl Thu 20/10/22 08:28:32 GMT

Delisia and Kelly in a lake wearing jeans and pants with shirts and shoes.

8:06 min. movie (MP4, 1080p) and 4:44 min. movie (MP4, 4K and 1080p), made with a drone, and 68 images.

Enjoy, Erik.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]