Wetlook-Online

Message # 90942.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:the white swan

Date: Wed 05/10/22 00:34:24 GMT

Name: messylaura ex

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

while we on the subject of flooded high tide pubs, anyone know of any pubs in london that have good mud at low tide near them

i spent one saturday with my camera and tripod walking around in the knee deep mud near battersea bridge, i find if you have a camera and tripod with you people don't tend to think you are in trouble and leave you be, other times i have been in on a river bank in the mud people usually call the police thinking you in trouble, and yes you are allowed on the foreshore where there are access points.

anyway, its a great area for some mud walking, and when the tide comes back in you can just wash off then drip dry for a bit and go to one of the local pubs

In reply to Message (90942.1.1.1.1) None Re:the white swan

By messylaura - ex Wed 05/10/22 00:28:04 GMT

when i first went there, i knew in advance it would be flooded, i went to the bar, the beer garden is across the road from the pub, i was dripping wet as me and a few others were playing sit on the seat till the water stops rising, i asked if it was ok to come into the pub as i was going to leave a puddle behind, they said no problem we used to it

In reply to Message (90942.1.1.1) None the white swan

By messylaura - ex Wed 05/10/22 00:23:28 GMT

The white swan in twickenham, been there many times at high tide,

https://www.mylondon.news/news/south-london-news/popular-twickenham-pub-floods-much-23762885

In reply to Message (90942.1.1) None Re:No Subject

By Bruno - uu Tue 04/10/22 09:57:34 GMT

The White Cross is prone to flooding! https://www.mylondon.news/whats-on/west-london-pub-floods-every-23458960

And the The City Barge too.

I have been ther once but the flood was about one foot?

Is there another pub flooding deeper? I do not mean flooded by a catastrophic situation, just flooded dayly by the tide?

All the best,

Bruno

In reply to Message (90942.1) None Re:No Subject

By messylaura - ex Tue 04/10/22 08:49:05 GMT

Start off by having a pub meet up, see how many of you turn up, they may start of small at first but soon gain more people, once you have enough interested people you could move it on to specific venues etc

Here in london on the river thames there are a few pubs that get their beer gardens flooded at high tide which is lovely to play a game of how can sit here the longest, naturally the table of wetlookers always wins!!, no sitting on tables thats cheating.

not sure if you have same in Sweden, but a pub meet is a start, have it at one of your local pubs, just place a time and date you'll be there, make sure to have a clearly recognizable object so people who are coming can see it, not every wetlooker is happy to ask a random group of people if they share the same fetish.

once we had a guy turn up, he asked in poor english if we were the meet up group and we said yes, he joined us and after about 10 mins he realized we were not the german meet up group he was supposed to be with lool

In reply to Message (90942) None No Subject

By Wetlooker2 - se Mon 03/10/22 20:40:46 GMT

Another crazy idea, I just see some episodes of Outsiders, I think its a Scandinavian program, I end it with the episode of a man from Norway

who like Wet-look like he say it and I even see some other people with their fetischism or other interest, some of them sexuall interest.

Something come to my mind, what about to have a place where all people who like wetlook can go and meet, have some party or just

exchange experiences with each other. It would be some big wetlook-producer who like to work with the people who really like this thing.

Maybe we can have some meet up there.

It can be one idea for the future, regulary meetings one time per year or more.

The best thing would be if we had a own indoor pool :)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]