minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 10/05/24 15:31:43 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 90768.2.1.2.1.1

Subject: Hello Re:Let me explain better..

Date: Sun 02/10/22 16:10:26 GMT

Name: Malvineous gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Obviously I have no way to investigate this as I am not a WAMinStyle member, so I can only guess here. Any dependence they have on Flash is particularly stupid, as Adobe introduced a time bomb into Flash Player to cause it to delete itself off everyone’s computers, and this happened well before the Russian invasion, so they have no excuses for not migrating away from Flash. Anyone who had somehow got stuck on an older pre-time-bomb version will still have a working Flash Player, but for security reasons is better off uninstalling it regardless. (Windows 10 had Flash Player built in, and there is no way to reinstall an older version of that. In the end I discovered and installed the offline version—that is still available—for my saved .swf files.)

In my experience, the behaviour you describe is similar to what used to happen when my computer was too old to cope with the video quality. At the moment I’m watching the one video that just never played properly in the past, and on this PC it’s fine. How old is your PC and what are its specifications? Any reasonably modern PC should cope with their videos though; the two videos that I bought from WAMinStyle in 2019 played just fine on my 2012 Core i7-3770 PC; it was my Pentium 4 PC before that one that struggled with high-definition video.

Occasionally the video seems to be corrupt; I found another that never played right, and it still doesn’t, so I think it’s defective. It’s not impossible that whatever process you are following is causing the files to be damaged, but I wouldn’t be able to comment without a very clear description.

In reply to Message (90768.2.1.2.1) Note Let me explain better..

By savana - uu Sun 02/10/22 05:16:34 GMT

what i do is go to the download page. it says i dont have the proper flash player, but gives a clickable link to download the flash. but that is no longer being made. however, in the right hand side of the screen there is the  video that says "download the original video". i click on that, and windows starts downolading. yes, it is slow. my normal downloader i use is videoproc. however, it requires a copy and paste url .. waminstyle doent have a url for the video, or one that i found. but when the movie is downloaded, i open it in my usual viewer. it plays and it stops for a second, then goes again. it does it on all these videos. ive downloaded other types of videos the same way that were an hour long (view time), and never had this problem. i just need to know what i need to do to download them without that flash 9 thing. im not a computer person. with my job, i only can get to my pc friday or sat. and my subscription is about up.  i hate to pay again and not be able to watch these videos.
In reply to Message (90768.2.1.2) None Re:I have clicked........

By Chip - uu Sun 25/09/22 14:21:20 GMT

I'm going to be blunt, savana: based on what you just described, this is a *you* issue, not a Waminstyle issue.

If the file plays even a little once you click that link, what's happening is that your browser is accessing the source movie file. This is good: that's the file you want to download. Flash is irrelevant here: the file being played is an .avi file, not a Flash file.

The reason the file is playing a little bit, then buffering, is because it's not downloading fast enough to keep up with its playback on your computer. That may be because of Waminstyle's server speed, or your internet connection speed, or a combination.

It doesn't matter. What you want to do is save this file, not play it directly from the browser. Have you really never saved a file from a link before? It's as simple as right-clicking the way Malveinous described, and selecting the proper 'Save as ...' or 'Save target ...' or 'Save link ...' option. If you can't figure this out, Google how to save a linked .avi file. There's nothing more anyone on here can do for you, as you need to learn this basic function. It'll help you for years to come.

In reply to Message (90768.2.1) None I have clicked........

By savana - uu Sun 25/09/22 06:20:05 GMT

the link to download. what it does is plays a little the stops, plays a little, same thing.  its not in my connection.
In reply to Message (90768.2) Info Re:Waminstyle problems...

By Chip - uu Sat 24/09/22 15:02:52 GMT

I don't have an active subscription right now, so I'm unable to take a screenshot for you, but I've been a member of Waminstyle for many years and there was always a 'Download' link on each video page. I know what you're talking about with respect to the Flash player issue, but look around on that same page when you see that, and I'm quite certain there is a link that you can click on to download the actual video file.
In reply to Message (90768) None Waminstyle problems...

By savana - uu Sat 24/09/22 10:25:09 GMT

could somone please help me? im trying to view or download this sites videos, and it says i nee flash player 9 in which i dont have installed. the site wont even let me watch the video. is there a substitute for this? im running out of time with my subscription, and havent been able to watch any of this. the site owner said he would email something to help me fix this. ive sent him my email address 2x and still no reply back.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.040 seconds to generate ]