Wetlook-Online

Message # 89750.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re:Getting wet out and about

Date: Thu 04/08/22 22:14:22 GMT

Name: Malvineous gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

That’s what I figured … I will just have to go on dreaming.
In reply to Message (89750.1.1.1) Info Re:Getting wet out and about

By FountainFrolic - uu Thu 04/08/22 18:30:04 GMT

I agree that it looks strange and unsettling for a man to play or get wet alone in a setting of shooting fountains like that when its primarily children and their parents in the fountains.  But my wife and I do it somewhat regularly together.  We pay no attention to the kids, and its obvious we're having fun TOGETHER, nothing to do with the kids. We've never had any issues.
In reply to Message (89750.1.1) None Re:Getting wet out and about

By Malvineous - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Tue 26/07/22 08:32:41 GMT

Now that would be telling!
In reply to Message (89750.1) None Re:Getting wet out and about

By Anonymous - ex Tue 26/07/22 08:05:43 GMT

I was able to do that this weekend. Where in UK?

In reply to Message (89750) Depressed Getting wet out and about

By Malvineous - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Mon 25/07/22 22:08:53 GMT

I regularly go on long (15–20+) mile walks. Back in April, I walked to a neighbouring town, and found myself in a park I never knew existed. In this park was some kind of water play area, paved with fountains. It was a hot day and the park was full of people, and the fountain area was full of parents with young children. I really wanted to join in and cool off, but I just felt that it would be too weird some random bloke wandered into the fountains.

This past weekend was very hot too. At one point I found myself at a particular spot on a river, concealed from view from all sides by trees and bushes (been past there before and never knew it was there). Bad luck again … lots of parents and children playing, and again I felt that it would be far too weird if I decided to get into the water, as desperate as I was to cool down.

In the latter instance, it felt like somewhere that I could have quite happy played in the water if I had someone with me to share the experience with, but I always walk alone.

(Of course, I couldn’t have got properly soaked, even if I was not alone, as I usually have my camera with me in my pocket.)

I guess it would be different if there were places where adults cooled off, where I would at least be less out of place, but I have never seen such a place.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.040 seconds to generate ]