Wetlook-Online

Message # 89036.3

Subject: Hello Re:Observer or Participant

Date: Thu 16/06/22 22:37:25 GMT

Name: Malvineous gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Curious question, and one that goes to the heart of the confusion surrounding what exactly it was that created my obsession in the first place. So far as I can recall, wet hair interested me first, and that’s not really a participation activity, especially not when you have short hair! As I recall, wet hair fascinated me before I was aware of sexual arousal. I always was fascinated by odd things, like power transmission lines and electrical sockets, and whether anyone ever installed street lights directly into sloping ground (a question to which I still have no definitive answer after more than three decades). Wet hair is a transformation mystery, as well as a lottery: not all hair looks good wet, so you could end up with a lover whose hair looks nice dry and bad when wet!

More troublingly, as is characteristic of my highly split brain, half of me finds wet hair sensual, and the other half finds it mundane at best and just a mess at worst.

At some point I also developed an obsession with trying on clothes in the bath and shower … and I have no idea why. Part of it was just the thrill of doing something naughty, and I think part of it was a proxy for wanting to be with a girl fully clothed in a pool, shower, bath or the rain.

Wet clothes tend to disappoint. I have this obsession with clothes that are perfectly modest dry, and revealing when wet, that most outfits don’t offer. This is why I once asked WAMinStyle why their models tend to opt for bras that are revealing when wet, as most wetlook models either choose a black bra (for modesty I assume) or sufficiently thick or padded as to be permanently modest. I just wonder how many women, in office attire, if caught by sprinklers or a rainstorm, would really be wearing bras that are revealing when wet — i.e. should I ever be so fortunate to be part of a surprise soaking, would I be disappointed? Most t-shirts on women just don’t cling nicely when wet — I don’t really understand why. There is a video out there with girls/women swimming in a lake and as one of them gets out, her t-shirt clings to body amazingly.

I think there is still something fun about the idea of getting wet fully clothed, to what extent I can accommodate fun. It’s one of those things I just fantasise about …

In reply to Message (89036) Question Observer or Participant

By Rookie - us Thu 16/06/22 06:54:30 GMT

Much like all of you, I’m pretty much addicted to seeing good looking girls get wet in their clothes. My wife spoils me by getting wet often as she knows what it does to me. She knows what I like and has a section of her wardrobe dedicated to getting wet, including a variety of very tight skinny jeans (my fav), body con dresses, skirts, heels, and every kind of top imaginable. Sure I like to join my wife for a clothed shower, bath, or swim, but my excitement comes entirely from observing and being with her, and I’m almost always wearing significantly less than her. Well, I was fishing at the lake with my young son today and he decided he wanted to play in the water. We didn’t have his swimming suit with us, but I told him it didn’t matter and that it was ok if his clothes got wet. So he waded in and was having fun. I hadn’t done this (w/out the wife) in many years and started getting curious as to whether I’d still enjoy it as I did when I was a kid. So I decided to join him, going waist deep in my jeans, shoes, and socks. While I enjoyed the time with my son, the wet clothes didn’t do much for me anymore. I was actually somewhat disappointed that it didn’t as I figured it would. I decided I must strictly be an observer of wetlook and no longer a participant. I guess for me, wetlook is just that, wet ‘look’, emphasis on the ‘look’. So I guess my question for all of you is, are you strictly observers of wetlook, or do some of you enjoy the act of getting wet? Just curious.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]