WetlookPro

Message # 87959.1

Subject: Wow wow - what an amazing story [nt]

Date: Sat 19/03/22 05:18:19 GMT

Name: plonss nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (87959) None Rare swim turns into unexpected passion

By Wet Clothing Fan - us Sat 19/03/22 05:09:08 GMT

I am writing you from Florida. Here visiting family on vacation. Today I was supposed to fly back to California but my plane has computer issues so the airline grounded it and I wouldn’t be able to fly out til tomorrow. I was put up in a hotel near the airport. It was still pretty hot, little over 80 degrees after 6pm. The hotel has a pool and I was informed by the pretty lady at the front desk that it was open til 11pm.

I got the keycard to my room and hauled all my stuff into the room to settle down. After having a pizza delivered, I decided to find the pool which was located just past the front desk. I scanned my room key to gain entrance to the pool area, where I found a set of rules. Nowhere on the board did it say swimming in clothes was not allowed. I decided to be bold and went to the front desk to ask the lady if wearing clothes in the pool was allowed. Thinking I would be shot down, she replied that she was never told by anyone that clothes were not allowed to be worn in the pool and that she didn’t see a problem with it. She then asked why I would want to do that. I told her a small fib that jumping in a pool with my clothes on was on my bucket list, a story that could be believed and she did believe it.

She told me that sounded like fun and asked if I could wait til about 5 minutes before the pool closes to swim. I said sure and thought nothing of it. Right on the dot at 10:55, I walked by the front desk wearing socks and sandals, underwear, shorts, a shirt and a hooded sweatshirt. I locked eyes with the lady at the desk and she smiled and nodded her head. I again scanned my room key and entered the pool area. The pool was 5 feet deep at best but that’s ok. I placed my towel and key card on a chair, kicked off my sandals and walked right down the steps. I got excited feeling the warm water penetrate my shorts and bottom of my hoodie. Once I was waist deep, I dove under water and swam all the way to the deep end. When I resurfaced, the lady from the front desk was standing by the steps of the pool. She must have come in when I was underwater. She asked how it felt to swim in my clothes and I told her it felt wonderful. She then said she always wanted to do that but was afraid but not now since I was doing it. She started walking down the steps of the pool. She still had her shoes on too. Her baggy light colored jeans turned darker as the water penetrated them. Once she was waist deep she knelt down to soak her shirt and dunked her head under. When she stood back up I could see the outlines of her bra through her shirt. She then swam out to me and gave me a big hug. She then looked into my eyes, with her arms still around me and leaned in for a kiss. I accepted, and soon we were making out heavily in the pool, exploring each other’s body with our hands. She kicked off her shoes and removed her jeans. She tossed them over her shoulder toward the middle of the pool. I could hear the splat as they hit the water then soon sank under. She didn’t have any panties on and soon my shorts and underwear were pulled down and I will let everyone reading this use their imagination. If my plane’s computer didn’t malfunction all this would have never happened.

WCF

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]