minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 10/05/24 10:22:57 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 87703.5

Subject: Talking Re:Have you ever meet another one with a wetlook interest?

Date: Sun 20/02/22 13:04:43 GMT

Name: soak_ed pl

Email: soak_ed@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I am a very lucky man.  My wife's best friend, is a slim attractive woman in her 40s.  About 4 years ago we had a small above ground pool in our garden.  One night my wife's friend was visiting and somehow we got to talking about swimming in clothes.  My wife enjoys the activity.  Our friend expressed am interest and asked some questions but it was too cold to swim that night.  A few weeks later we had a big party outside and my wife went into the pool in her jeans and a white blouse.  Well, that was all our friend needed and she followed my wife into the pool in her jeans as well.  A week later she come ovcer and went swimming in a long dress and my wife swam in a dress as well and I joined them in jeans and a tee-shirt.

The next year we had an 8 meter long, 3.3 meter wide, 1.5 meter deep pool installed in the ground in our garden.  We also got a heat pump to warm the water and a sliding curved cover that we can leave closed and swim in colder weather and open completely when it's hot.  Or friend comes over in the warm months every week on Friday or Saturday for dinner and and afterward her, my wife and myself all swim in our clothes.  We have been doing this since we had the new pool.  Our friend is married, but he works different shifts and he usually doesn't come over.  He has no interest in clothed swimming, but he understands that his wife likes it.  Usually we all swim in jeans and shirts, but we've also worn sweaters, and the ladies occasionally will wear dresses instead of jeans.  W ehave had other parties since we got the new pool and other guests sometimes jump in the pool clothed when they see my  wife, our friend and myself in the pool clothed.

But wait, there's more!  A couple of years ago a neighbor down our street have a daughter that was getting married.  The daughter, in her late 20s and her fiancé came to our house to talk to my wife about some music for their wedding.  At some point, the daughter and I were out at the pool, while her fiancé and my wife were still inside.  The daughter was wearing some summer slacks and a white blouse.  She was looking at the pool and then she asked if she could swim in her clothes!  I told her sure, and said that we did it often.  She was kicking off her shoes and she said smiling, I never swam in my clothes before.  Then she dove into the pool.  Of course I jumped in as well.  After a short time her fiancé and my wife came out and they joined us.  Our neighbor's fiancé wasn't really into it.  The wedding was a couple of weeks later and they had a party in their garden afterward.  It was a small party with about 30 people, most of them young friends of the couple.  Everybody was dressed in nice clothes, the ladies all wearing nice dresses and stockings.  At some point in the evening they decided to come down the street to our house to see our pool.  Of course everybody ended up in the pool in their clothes!  Several times after, when the daughter has come to visit us, she always swims in her clothes, she prefers to swim in a dress.  

I have a beautiful young lady friend that I meet regularly to conduct business that I help her with.  A week ago I showed her an old video I had of my ex wife (who loved swimming clothed and did it every opportunity that she could) and I at a foam and pool party at the legendary Alcatraz club in Germany when I lived in Germany.  My ex and I were playing in the foam and then went into the large pool at the club and swam around.   My lady friend enjoyed seeing the video, she hadn't heard of foam parties.  Then I asked her if she had ever swam clothed and she surprised me and said once she took a bath in her clothes to see how it felt.  I told her when the weather got warmer, we should have our weekly meeting in the pool in our clothes.  She smiled and said "Sure, that would be fun, we will definitely do that!"  I can't wait. Maybe we can make it a weekly activity!

So don't give up.  I think there are a lot of women out there that like to swim in clothes.  I believe more than most people think, and my experience backs that up.  I know 3 that do it often, my wife, our friend and our other friend, the neighbors daughter.  We are lucky to have a nice, heated, covered pool that makes it easy to suggest a clothed swim.  In the 3 years we've had the pool. along with our regular clothed swimming companions, I think we've had about 10 or 15 other women in the pool in clothes at various parties.  I can't wait to get the pool ready for the new season in a couple of months.  I usually manage to find one way or another to bring up clothed swimming without sounding creepy and it has worked well for me.

In reply to Message (87703) None Have you ever meet another one with a wetlook interest?

By Wetlooker2 - se Fri 18/02/22 00:57:19 GMT

I woule be very happy if I one day meet someone, maybe a young woman at a pool or beach who say she have a big interest of swimming with clothes.

Some people just test it out in one way or another sometimes...maybe most of the people have try bathing with their clothes one time only.

But find that woman and hear her stories about swimming with clothes and you would answer to her, even you have a big interest in it,

would be nice.

I had someone in my class who have some big feeling over it even if it was only a scene with someone jump in a lake with clothes.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.107 seconds to generate ]