minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 10/05/24 16:50:47 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 87514.3

Subject: None Re:Why is wet look grouped with messy?

Date: Wed 02/02/22 08:58:35 GMT

Name: messylaura gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
there is a bigger difference in wetlook and messy/muddy when you are viewing it to taking part in it.

as someone who loves all wam, both viewing and taking part in it what you get from the slime, messy and muddy is a greater feeling of what wetlook gives.

with wetlook you feel the clothes getting heavier and more clingy, this is greatly increased with messy and muddy, it also lasts alot longer as water can quickly leave the clothes and you need to re wet many times this is for both studio and going out for a walk, yeh, splosh walks are a thing!!

as for viewing, pure wetlook is a thing in its own right as it keeps the details of the clothes, reveals more when see through or glossed etc for this reason messy and muddy will always be different, but as mentioned its all covered under WAM because there are so many people who like it all, also from a fetish point of view its easier to group it as wam then subdivide once in the wam community / wam stores,

one of the materials i have been using lately for daytime walks is 100% glycerin, it is like a heavy thicker water rather than a pure slime, i tend to use this when it is raining fairly heavy during the day as it looks just like wet clothes but it is a whole lot slippery and lasts a longer time, it also feels nice and thick in your clothes too, so for us messy bugggers it feels like you are using custard but getting away with it during the day time, just, you do run the risk of stopping traffic if you wearing really tight clothes.

In reply to Message (87514) Question Why is wet look grouped with messy?

By shell-din - us Tue 01/02/22 22:32:52 GMT

Can someone explain it to me,

While I love wet look, i love how it accentuates the body, displaying the nipples and makes it very form  fitting.

I do not understand the erotic side of mud or slime.

My wife occasionally will surprise me by joining me in the shower or offer me a show after a night out.

But never would I ask her to step into a mud puddle or think of sliming her.

Women in the pictures I see, seem more like a victim then someone who is enjoying it.

Just one mans opinion, but curious how they ended up being connected.

I would be curious from producers, especially on the custom orders, do more people order wet look vids or muddy/WAM vids.

cheers y'all

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]