MyWetloook

Message # 85970.1

Subject: None Re:Story from vacation

Date: Wed 15/09/21 23:07:07 GMT

Name: Wetlooker2 se

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Sounds like a good story, go to the beach, jump in clothed....later change to dry clothes.

Sounds like what i do sometimes, but i wonder to if they are in to wetlook or if they do that instead for swimsuits.

Maybe its someone who would show up here and say its them....

I need to find some beaches like this to......

In reply to Message (85970) None Story from vacation

By Anonymous - uu Wed 15/09/21 21:45:18 GMT

I usually go to Croatian coast for summer vacation.

I've been going to a certain beach regularly for years, and wetlook isn't exactly popular here, so I haven't seen anything like this before.

There was this couple, likely in their mid 20s, coming often to the beach in early evening, while the sun was still up. They would sit down near the shore and throw pebbles into the sea for half an hour or so. Then, when most people left, the guy would just wade into the sea fully clothed, swim for a bit, and the girl would soon follow, fully dressed too. They would swim and play for a while, then sit in the shallows a bit and talk, then swim again. From time to time, they would kiss. After a while they would exit the water, go to the changing stall and change into dry clothes, then leave.

The fact that they brought dry clothes to change makes it obvious that this wasn't spontaneous, and they intended to get their clothes wet every single time. They did this almost every day for a week. They'd vary their outfits - most of the time they'd wear T-shirts and some kind of shorts, but on colder days the girl would wear jeans and a light cardigan, and the guy would wear sweatpants.

Some days, the guy would enter the sea first while the girl watched, and some days it was the reverse. The guy was mostly swimming in regular off-the-shelf T-shirts, but the girl was swimming almost exclusively in some kind of rock or metal band T-shirts. I believe they were wearing underwear too since I could see the undershirt wrinkles at the back of the girl's T-shirt. At times, they would touch both themselves and each other, and they genuinely seemed to enjoy it, so I guess they were both into wetlook.

That's one lucky guy.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]