Wetlook-Online

Message # 85833.5

Subject: None "Problematic" video

Date: Wed 01/09/21 19:19:05 GMT

Name: Gerd uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Does anyone still have this "problematic" videos somewhere on his harddrive? Would appreciate it!
In reply to Message (85833) Sad Heavy handed Youtube censors deleted Wetlook Elena

By GSK - uu Mon 30/08/21 18:50:34 GMT

The heavy handed censors of Youtube have struck again - this time completely deleting the main channel of the most prolific Youtube producer - the Wetlook Elena channel. No warning, no removal notice, just a blunt deletion. I hear stories about a guy suffering the same fate who just has a Youtube channe about watches!!!

Their only sin seems to be posting one video with young wet FULLY CLOTHED teen girls in a non-sexual sewtting, aged around 16 or so, here is a screenshot, you decide if Youtube was right, I have difficulty to estimate age of models:

Seems the time is coming when YouToube will hurt their creators because from now on I will download the content and not watch on Youtube, thus lowering the watch count, if Youtube are such C..ts.

A good software for downloading YouTube videos is this one, it has a free and paid version:

https://www.4kdownload.com/products/videodownloader/4

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]