Wetlook-Online

Message # 85833.2

Subject: Angry O no !! - this is a terrible blow for Elena

Date: Tue 31/08/21 02:06:20 GMT

Name: plonss nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Personally I found the girls in this particular video a bit too young, but in such a case the right measure seems to be deletion of one video, not of the whole channel. I hate this American radicalism ...
In reply to Message (85833) Sad Heavy handed Youtube censors deleted Wetlook Elena

By GSK - uu Mon 30/08/21 18:50:34 GMT

The heavy handed censors of Youtube have struck again - this time completely deleting the main channel of the most prolific Youtube producer - the Wetlook Elena channel. No warning, no removal notice, just a blunt deletion. I hear stories about a guy suffering the same fate who just has a Youtube channe about watches!!!

Their only sin seems to be posting one video with young wet FULLY CLOTHED teen girls in a non-sexual sewtting, aged around 16 or so, here is a screenshot, you decide if Youtube was right, I have difficulty to estimate age of models:

Seems the time is coming when YouToube will hurt their creators because from now on I will download the content and not watch on Youtube, thus lowering the watch count, if Youtube are such C..ts.

A good software for downloading YouTube videos is this one, it has a free and paid version:

https://www.4kdownload.com/products/videodownloader/4

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]