Wetlook-Online

Message # 85289.8

Subject: None ...................sorta

Date: Sat 19/06/21 18:46:45 GMT

Name: Poliut uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

As someone who's been here for about 14-ish years now, I'm not exactly a baby on these forums anymore (33). While some of it is not as good as it used to be, there is (I think) the nostalgia element that has to be taken into account, too. Amateur cameras and pixelated videos? Some of the stuff from the 90s to mid 00s will illustrate how spoiled by HD we are. I remember MK pointing out when this topic periodically comes up (OK - I'm a baby compared to him when he starts going on about wetlook life from decades before I was born!) that back in the day you had few producers and you had to know who one was to get access to content. Now, anyone with a camera, subject, and setting can churn something out and post/distribute it for the world to see. The wetlook scene ain't what it was 15, 10, or even 5 years ago.

Just to keep it to this forum, a number of producers who were prominent 10 years ago aren't posting much (if anything) these days. Likewise, some producers today weren't operating then. Just check out the older pages of this forum for Exhibit A, complete with broken images and dead links.

I do agree that the clips of old are often better than the clips of today (at least when it comes to non-linear attributes like design, concept, and action). But old stuff is old, and there is only so many times you want to see the video of Model A wearing Outfit B in Scene C doing Activity D in Year E, as special to you as it may be and as awesome as it was.

And the explosion of content can mean very little when most of the content isn't what you like.

One thing that might help improve things for customers is to interact with the producers about tips and things they'd like to see (and not just a shopping list of outfits). And for the new producers, it might help to take a few notes from the old producers who've been at this for a while. There's decades of experience to draw from for improvement.

Also, you can't make a meal with missing ingredients. If all you have available is a shower, you won't be making any swimming videos.

One thing that's fascinating about wetlook is how well it straddles the fence and is able to be so many things that often stand opposite to each other. It can be erotic and sexy, but also innocent and clean. Relaxing, but also spirited. Public, but also secretive. It's this, but also that.

In reply to Message (85289) Sad Anyone else disappointed with surge of low-quality wetlook content?

By Anonymous - uu Fri 18/06/21 19:42:43 GMT

There's a bunch of new producers making videos lately, but they're often overexposed, shot with an amateur camera, pixelated, and so on.

Not to mention the fact that models barely get wet, usually often just dipping into the water then walking, and that's where the video ends. Oh, and the videos last for barely 3-5 minutes.

I want to see full on swimming, for at least 10 minutes...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.038 seconds to generate ]