WetlookPro

Message # 85056.1.1

Subject: Hello ...it depends...

Date: Sun 16/05/21 03:30:53 GMT

Name: wamtec us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

...on what style of underwater media you prefer, because we have shot over 700 underwater scenes, you must not have heard of me because you never mentioned me, which is understable because we are fairly new on the scene and have only been producing meda since 1991. You can browse our galleries here, and I just did several more updates today....

http://megastore.wamtec.com/clips.php?catid=3

We also posted around 300 underwater scenes on our Youtube channels at

https://Youtube.com/FMKmodels

and

https://Youtube.com/Wamflix

But that does not really get to the crux of the matter, because it depends of how you classify "wetlook underwater", because we have shot several different kinds of underwater media, including

- fully clothed underwater girls

- swimsuit girls underwater

- nude girls underwater - R rated

- underwater sex scenes - X rated

- Scuba girls underwater

- Mermaids with tails swimming underwater

We have tried all sorts of scenes and polled all our underwater customers many times, now here is the GOOD news and the BAD news from my polling over the last 30 years

The GOOD news is: Underwater scenes ARE popular and 50% of our customers are underwater fans, with 30% being wetlook fans and 20% being Messy fans.

But the BAD news is, when we polled all the underwater fans on what they want us to produce, the vast majority of underwater fans who support our work say they prefer Bikini Girls. Nude R rated and X rated underwater nudes, or .... they prefer to see girls wearing scuba gear or mermaid tails, so 90% of all our underwater support comes from swimsuit, nude, scuba or mermaid fans, and very few people want us to do underwater clothed girls...because if you want that, you can get that for free on thousands of Youtube channels.

So it boils down to "the squeaky wheel gets the grease" and we have to cover our production costs, so we produce what the majority of underwater fans are willing to patronize us with, and there are very few underwater clothing fans willing to buy those clips when there are thousands of these kind of clips on Youtube posted all the time.

MK

In reply to Message (85056.1) None Re:Lack of underwater wetlook scenes

By Poliut - uu Sun 16/05/21 01:44:37 GMT

I think it's a case of "10 different producers will give you 10 different answers" and each of them valid.
In reply to Message (85056) Depressed Lack of underwater wetlook scenes

By Mr Twister - hu Sat 15/05/21 22:03:32 GMT

As I notice, new wetlook videos with underwater content are rare nowadays. I mean videos like WS Net, Wet Kahuna, Water Fun Movies and the great classic Minx Movies made. UFA, DDreams, Leonmoomin did some good stuff too. You need to wait half a year to see one good new material.

Why is that? Is it too special? No demand? Too expensive? Needs too much work?

What do you think wetlook producers, wetlookers, am I right?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]