MyWetloook

Message # 84543.1.1

Subject: Info Re:(offtopic) patreon

Date: Fri 19/03/21 20:13:38 GMT

Name: MikeyPHX mx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The payment for months like that are so absurd, that nobody supports those creators in the second half of the month and those that do, not knowing how it is, feel scammed and never return, so normal monthly payments as everywhere else would really help that service.
In reply to Message (84543.1) Info Re:(offtopic) patreon

By Joey - uu Fri 19/03/21 04:37:41 GMT

When you join (or become a "patron" of) a Patreon member, you'll immediately be charged the full monthly fee for whatever tier of support you signed up for, and you'll immediately have access to all the photos/vids/etc. at that tier level right on their Patreon page. In other words, all the items that now show as blocked would become visible if they're part of your level of support.

One word of advice: wait until the start of a new month before joining, because Patreon charges you the full monthly amount regardless of when in the month you join, and then charges the next month's fee on the 1st. So if you join a member today, you'll be paying a full month's fee for less than 2 weeks access. Better off waiting until April 1 and then joining.

That's one of several things I've found are lousy about Patreon. The UI is terrible: each member's site is basically one long scrolling page. Yes, you can filter posts based on media type and sometimes keyword, but that only works if the member has tagged entries properly, which doesn't usually seem to be the case. So if the member has a lot of posts, you'll have to keep scrolling and scrolling down to view them all, and I've found that the pages start to really malfunction after a certain amount of scrolling. It's honestly one of the worst interfaces I've seen in recent memory.

In reply to Message (84543) Info (offtopic) patreon

By maxval - maxval@outlook.com eu Fri 19/03/21 03:25:05 GMT

I need info about Patreon. How it works?

When I join a Patreon member, and I submit a monthly payment, what happens? I get a link to the photos, videos that are somewhere? Or these photos, videos are on the Patreon member`s site directly?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]