minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 11/05/24 22:01:46 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 84172.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:FAO Dima/Wetlooker, Wetlooker show question - why not in production order?

Date: Fri 19/02/21 22:27:08 GMT

Name: MikeyPHX mx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I know, I know, I just think that with the show type, putting this one in production order and not at random would be cool, but I guess technically not possible...
In reply to Message (84172.1) None Re:FAO Dima/Wetlooker, Wetlooker show question - why not in production order?

By Dima - dima@wetlooker.com ru Wed 17/02/21 13:44:43 GMT

Hello, Mike!

The nature of our sets order is very clear. When we upload a bunch of new sets to the website, they are shuffling automatically and they fulfil our calendar. So, that’s why these sets in a random order there, but all of them will be appear one day. Sometimes I move sets manually but in very rare cases, because it is very hard to do in our CMS system.

In reply to Message (84172) Question FAO Dima/Wetlooker, Wetlooker show question - why not in production order?

By MikeyPHX - mx Wed 17/02/21 01:19:41 GMT

Dear Dima,

we seem to be getting WetlookerShow updates totally out of order, with update s001 just now, and update s008 3 updates ago and update s002 still missing (per set names). The 5th posted, but 8th and last per set numer s008 update seemed to show a modified new show format, with WAM added to water and some lottery. I really don't want to criticize, but I'm insanely curious about what is in store for s009, s010 etc and also very interested why this show (which got some backlash, and many ideas etc) was posted out of order. While this does not matter for regular sets, it matters a lot for ideas like the WetlookerShow. So as just a humble customer, I can barely ask you this, but could you please post the s002 update soon (I guess cause backlog) and the new s009, s010 etc, after, as the show is clearly evolving and it being posted out of order sadly caused backlash even here, so with a concept so unique among sets, I'd really recommend keeping them in order, as it's, well a show, not a set, and show episodes are published (and evolve) in order 99% of the time.

Regards,

Mike

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]