minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sun 12/05/24 12:30:54 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 84110.6.1

Subject: Talking Yes, candid, candid, candid (and not just shorts)

Date: Thu 11/02/21 11:40:06 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

For me its only sexy if a woman is getting wet because she wants to get into the water - not if it's just because she wants to get some money, or to get into heaven....  And certainly not if she gets wet due to an accident or misfortune (this would include getting caught in the rain or falling into the water unintentionally, which are rarely enjoyable for the victim and therefore not for me either; but with the major exception that rain, falling in, etc can be very sexy if the woman has deliberately, for fun, put herself in a situation of being likely to fall in or get rained upon when she could easily have avoided it).     

And its got to be the clothes she's wearing all day; clothes that she changes into specifically for swimming - and then takes off again - are not sexy.    And I think that's why I don't find shorts and tees sexy; in my experience most women who swim in shorts and tees on British beaches have changed before and after (leggings and tees are the same).    But if I should happen to see a woman shopping, or in the pub, or going home in the train, in the same shorts and tee she was swimming in earlier, then she retrospectively becomes sexy!    Individual tastes....

I am particularly schizophrenic about rolling up long trouser legs or lifting up skirts - I love it when a woman just walks in without making any effort to keep her trousers or skirt dry - but on the other hand if she has rolled up her trousers or lifted up her skirt that is a clear indication that these are her only clothes, so if she goes on to get them wet anyway (as more than half do in my experience) that is also sexy.....    

Of course, I have always found wetlook according to my definition above fairly easy to find (for a few months of the year anyway) - no doubt if I didn't I would change my definition according to what is available!

In reply to Message (84110.6) Note yes definitely candid is better, but t-shirts and short do nothing for me

By plonss - nl Wed 10/02/21 09:23:23 GMT

the eternal problem of individual tastes .... no need to discuss them ... :)
In reply to Message (84110) None Anyone else prefer candid vs staged Wetlook?

By CC - uu Wed 10/02/21 03:45:00 GMT

For me I only get aroused by candid wetlook. T-shirts and shorts only. I don’t get into the wedding dresses or high heels or formalwear because it just isn’t natural, it’s clearly staged. I want all my wetlook to look like they’re having fun, or self conscious, or covering up a sunburn, etc.

Anyone else?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]