Wetlook-Online

Message # 83449

Subject: Film/AVI Wamflix updates html

Date: Sun 29/11/20 01:17:42 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

FYI we have changed the media player settings on the site and now all 6500 videos will play without requiring you to register and login - so click away !!

WAMFlix Logo
Recent updates on WAMFLIX

Free Preview
Timmy is taking a fully clothed shower in the backyard dressed with a lace blouse and 3/4 cargo pants, sandals and pantyhose under the pants.
by EuroWAM
WetModels
Free Preview
JuliaB
by EuroWAM
WetModels
Free Preview
I know... many of our fans like to see our girls in a winter environment, playing in a tub while her jacket looks awesome under the shower's spray. And I promise... we will have updates like this in the future, just as we had in the past.
BUT for now we are back to the summer updates and you have to agree that there are ZERO chances to find a beauty like we have here for you dressed like this in the middle of the winter ;)
Andra is 23 years old and she has the most beautiful eyes I saw in the summer of 2012 (and I've saw a few believe me ;)
I had to take a little to catch my breath after I looked into her eyes. After I was able to split a sentence out of me she answered that she came from work and she go home. And since she had no wedding ring on her hand I assumed that no hubby will wait for her home so she might be in jeopardy to have a boring afternoon, which I could not accept.
So of course I promised her three things to get her wet:
1. She will have fun playing in the sea with her clothes on
2. She will get a lot of photos as a souvenir from us at the end of the day.
3. She will be watched and enjoyed by many people when the material get's uploaded.

As you can imagine for the third promise I need your help so... have fun watching this beauty in the sea.

by EuroWAM
WetModels
Free Preview
Simonne's bath tub session was initially a custom video request (thanks to the customer for the nice script)
Simonne is getting herself wet very slowly in the bath and she ends the clip in lingerie with her stocking and heels on.

NO PICTURES AVAILABLE, only screen captures and the 12 minutes video.

by EuroWAM
WetModels
Free Preview
Adria uses a hose with a shower head attached to have her usual clothed fun in the pool. This time she got dressed for the jeans fans and she will enjoy herself into the pool, wearing a denim jacket a pair tight jeans.
by EuroWAM
WetModels
Free Preview
Adria is playing and posing around in the pool soaking her clothes and having a great time, showing her wet outfit to the cameras.
She is wearing a pair of skin tight pants, a grey blouse which changes color pretty nicely when wet and pointy heels with nylon socks.

by EuroWAM
WetModels
Free Preview
This is a video originally made for a custom-videos.com customer. Alehandra is performing a "Flash Dance" style scene. So if you are into wetlook and dance mixed together you will sure like this clip.
by EuroWAM
WetModels
Free Preview
Did you missed our gunge tank updates? We sure hope you did ;) Cyntia is back to break the muddy updates chain and she performs in a new slime update for her fans.
Cyntia starts the clip wearing a casual outfit and then after she messed her clothes completely she removes them gradually ending the clip topless with pantyhose and panties on.
Enjoy the view.

by EuroWAM
MessyModels
Free Preview
Christine is back into the mudpit. This time she is wearing a purple business suit, a white shirt and of course the mandatory heels and pantyhose.
And she manages to ruin them all into the thick mud.
Wash off session available.

by EuroWAM
MessyModels
Free Preview
Just imagine that you are staying in a hotel and you are having a coffee in the balcony and suddenly Eva appears from nowhere, dressed with a black cocktail dress, pantyhose and heels and without a word she starts to wet her clothing in front of your eyes.
What would you do?
Share your thoughts in the comment field and have fun watching the clip.

by EuroWAM
WetModels
Free Preview
Oksana is having a sexy shower session dressed with a seethru top and a skirt with pantyhose and heels.
by EuroWAM
WetModels
Free Preview
Julia is all dressed up, wearing a classy but sexy secretary outfit. After a walk in the city she messes herself from head to toe with green slime.
Her red skirt, white shirt and tan stockings are looking great when covered with the green mess.

Wash off session included in the end of the clip.

by EuroWAM
MessyModels
Free Preview
We gave Andrea a hose and let her have this update just the way she likes, no guidance at all. Just asked her to pretend that she is alone there and she have to wet the lawn.
She started to do the lawn wetting BUT of course soon the hose was held against her clothes and she did not stopped until the clothes was looking really nice all soaked.
In fact she didn't stop then... she continued and she removes her jeans then the lace blouse and show us how a pair of tan pantyhose and a black bra looks when wet.
Further more... she removes the bra and hoses her topless body and then at the end of the clip she takes the lace blouse back without putting the bra on.
After she put her jeans back we gave some guidance on how to pose in order to have a good look of her shiny jeans and blouse.
Enjoy the update.

by EuroWAM
WetModels
Free Preview
Christine is always happy to get a chance to mess her nylons and heels in the mud.
Wash off is included in the end of the clip.

by EuroWAM
MessyModels
Free Preview
Natalie is wearing a classy pants suit on a terrace of a hotel and since was hot that day we thought that we place a kiddy pool on the terrace, just in case ;)
by EuroWAM
WetModels
Free Preview
Enci is getting dunked in a production made originally for a custom-videos.com valued customer. She wears leggings with pantyhose under it, a tight shirt with no bra underneath.
by EuroWAM
WetModels
Free Preview
Orsi is just relaxing and posing in the pool, wearing one of her own casual outfits, red sweater and jeans along with a pair of boots.
by EuroWAM
WetModels
Free Preview
Orsi is just relaxing and posing in the pool, wearing one of her own casual outfits, red sweater and jeans along with a pair of boots.
by EuroWAM
WetModels
Free Preview
We have a new "hunted girl" for you guys and I need your honest opinion.
Just look at her and tell me... if you wore in my position... how much money you would give to her to get her wet? Especially when she was dressed with a leather jacket and leggings, a favorite combination for many wetlook fans. So yes... I gave her money... BUT she worth every cent spent to get her clothes wet... she enjoyed the water... and I am sure that IF I will call her again she will say yes... to another fully clothed session in the pool or bath.
BUT so far this is all we have with her and I hope you will enjoy watching this as much as Kinga enjoyed her first fully clothed bath.

by EuroWAM
WetModels
Free Preview
Adria and Timi are playing in the mud having a great time , messing each others casual clothes and later on during the clip each others topless bodies, while they are kissing in the mud.
Have fun watching them

by EuroWAM
MessyModels
Free Preview
Elena is enjoying herself under the shower, still wearing her working clothes.
Her office shirt looks nice on her when dry but even better after Elena soaked it and we could see her large breasts thru the wet material. After a while Elena takes off the shirt and skirt, ending the clip in panties with her stockings and heels on.

by EuroWAM
WetModels
Free Preview
Maya showers in the backyard. She is wearing a pair of tight jeans and a thin blouse, just thin enough to reveal the bra when it's wet.
by EuroWAM
WetModels
Free Preview
Eszter comes home a little dizzy from a party and she finds a tube of whipped cream in the Kitchen. She starts to eat from it but she ends up messing her jacket and bit of her pants with the white sweet thing and then she fell asleep.
When she woke up in the morning, she sees the white cream on her leggings and jacket and she could not believe that she did all that while she was happy so she rush to fill a tub and clean her clothes before leaving to work.
During the bath session she takes of her clothes ending the clip in stockings with her thong panties and her bra on.

by EuroWAM
WetModels
Free Preview
Lili is playing on the kiddy pool wearing a denim skirt, low heeled, cowboy boots and a brown cardigan over a black thin blouse.
The boots will come off for a while during the clip and the cardigan is also removed at some point.

And Liliane had a wonderful time posing totally soaked for us.

by EuroWAM
WetModels
Free Preview
We invited Reka to a formal party into the pool and she was kind (as she always is) and said YES.
He velvet dress looked fabulous when wet and her feet covered with sheer stockings looked just as nice with heels on and without heels.

Have fun watching the video.

by EuroWAM
WetModels
Free Preview
The only thing that spoil a little Suzanna's sexy outfit is the bra under the dress, but we could not get her to remove it :)
In any case tough that striped dress looks just great every time she is climbing up from the dunk tank.
As usual, lately, we included slow motion parts for many of the dunks.

by EuroWAM
WetModels
Free Preview
Eva V plays along in a remake after the final of the "You can't do that o television" TV show, in a slightly modified version upon our valued customer request.
Enjoy watching her getting slimed in this video

by EuroWAM
MessyModels
Free Preview
We know that many fans prefer the winter clothing updates and this is the main reason we choose winter or late autumn when are walking around the cities to search beauties so it's not an easy task... BUT I can tell for sure that the girl who have the courage and come with us in a hotel room and soak her clothes deserve a prize... not necessarily a money prize but in any case some reward. And probably the fact that the winter scenes are so much harder to produce then the ones happening during the summer, it makes them somehow our favorites, and we know that many of our fans like them for the exact same reason.

Anna is a 21 years old pretty girl and she was in a kind of rush when we met... and I cannot blame her for that, cos it was really cold that day. Anyway, in order to get her wet, I made a bet with her, I have bet her 100$ that she will like the clothed bath. I told her that IF she will not enjoy the bath I will give her 100$ and IF she will not enjoy the bath I will not ask her to give me the 100$, we will consider that to be her payment for her time.
You be the judge here and the comments are welcome on what you thing about her... she enjoyed the bath and let that be seen on the camera or she preferred to be paid at the end of the day?

by EuroWAM
WetModels
Free Preview
For all the fans who missed her, Timmy is back with a new underwater adventure.

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SAMPLE VIDEO

by EuroWAM
WetModels
Free Preview
We often have two girls lesbian style clips on the site BUT three girls in the same pool kissing each other while they are caressing each other clothed wet bodies, it's quite a rare update for us. So without further introduction please sit back and enjoy watching Adria, Kata and Alex getting wet together into the pool.
by EuroWAM
WetModels
Free Preview
It's one of the rare occasions when you can see Sonja playing into the pool. Sonja is part of the team on a daily basis and she only has a couple of updates. This update was a custom video production and Sonja has great fun playing into the pool
by EuroWAM
WetModels
Free Preview
Irma wears a short leather jacket and her favorite boots in this update along with a pair of sexy tight jeans. As we know her, she is always happy to play in any place where the water is present, please the cameras with her sexy, wet, clothed body and this update is not different. So have fun watching her.
by EuroWAM
WetModels
Free Preview
We have a new mud fight video for you guys Bernadett and Timi fight with each other in the mud for our money prize. They ruined each other clothes and cover themselves with loads of mud BUT you can see them clean again at the end of the clip as we included a wash of session for the fans.
by EuroWAM
MessyModels
Free Preview
Simonne is playing along in our new POV update, she let herself showered into the kiddy pool. She starts the clip dressed with skinny jeans and boots with a white blouse but during the clips she removes most of the clothes ending the clip topless with the panties and stockings on.
by EuroWAM
WetModels

MORE FREE PREVIEWS

YOU CAN VIEW THESE VIDEOS AT:
https://wamflix.com/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]