Message # 82991.4

Subject: Info Re:want to become a wetlook producer

Date: Tue 13/10/20 10:56:12 GMT

Name: Chris at

Email: chris@wetandmessyphotography.com

Website: https://www.wetandmessyphotography.com/ / wetandmessyphotography.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi Jacco,

it depends a bit on how you define a "wetlook page". I assume you're thinking about a commercial page. So my advice is directed towards this, since I had the same thoughts many years ago ;-)

> First of all, it allways helps if it's possible to be recognised as a photographer/videographer outside the realm of wetlook. I started with doing TFP-shoots (time for prints) with models I contacted via model-networks. It also helps to build a small portfolio of mainstream photography. There are many dedicated networks (e.g. model mayhem) but today also facebook has many groups that serve the same purpose.

> It can help to hire a professional model for your first shoots, cause many of them will give you good advice. Have a look at ratings and reviews if possible, you can quickly figure out who's good to work with.

> Be open about being a beginner, it breaks the ice and it can help over those moments when you're tangled up in organising your equipment, while nervously thinking about the beautiful lady next to you being drenched in a few moments .... believe me that certainly puts a stress on you ;-)

> Be open about the purpose of your fotos/videos. If you plan on using them commercially it is only fair to also argue a compensation for your model. It not necessarily has to be monetary, it may also be TFP.

> Make sure your model signs a contract (model release) otherwise any commercial use would be risky.  

> be kind and respectful, you're working with real human beings!

> most importantly, have fun, be creative, make your own ideas happen, don't try to be or emulate other producers, find your style.

And be aware that it's a lot of work if you want to do it good.

hope that helps, all the best

Chris

In reply to Message (82991) None want to become a wetlook producer

By A.J. - solidnmgn@gmail.com nl Mon 12/10/20 06:24:44 GMT

Hello everyone.

I have been thinking for quite some time whether or not I should start my own wetlook page. I am an experienced hobby photographer and make really beautiful pictures according to my followers.

Now my only problem is that I don't dare to ask ladies if they would like to do a wet look session with me.

Are there people who have tips for this.

Example photos are on my facebook page.

I do have a lot of my own wet photos of obstacle runs. but I would love to do the real thing.

I also give bootcamp / running training where I sometimes film something with the Gopro. We have a beautiful location in and around my village.

https://youtu.be/-1lMTzEQnTs

https://youtu.be/V-m0h8asza8

Thanks in advance for any tips

greetings Jacco Burgers

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]