minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 10/05/24 00:54:42 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 82713.5.2.1.1.2.1

Subject: None Re:Do you want your sweetie to get you wet?

Date: Sat 03/10/20 02:08:29 GMT

Name: Gopher ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yeah.   More lockdowns here in Toronto again.   Well.  Next year will give us lots of time...or an outdoor party next summer..

Yes.  Be careful.  But be sensible . I sometimes think the fear is worse than the virus at times..

Niagara 2021.  ?   My musician friends have been sidelined since March..

In reply to Message (82713.5.2.1.1.2) None Re:Do you want your sweetie to get you wet?

By RoscoeBC - us Fri 02/10/20 06:44:18 GMT

Due to the virus and travel difficulties, we might have to take a year off and start planning for next year.  I'm getting so sick of avoiding this virus.  I'm in a band, one of our singers, who stands next to me in practices, came down with it a couple days after one of our practices.  He got off pretty easy, I'm not so sure I would, 3 co-morbidities.  Doc said to quarantine.  We practice anyway, wearing masks until we get into position "6 feet apart", which really doesn't happen.  We've played one outdoor show, outside, on the steps of the historic Yerkes Observatory, we have connections.
In reply to Message (82713.5.2.1.1) None Re:Do you want your sweetie to get you wet?

By Gopher - ca Thu 01/10/20 16:05:32 GMT

Love island was going off last night when I turned television on.  Everyone went into the pool in formal ware.   Looked fun.

Wonder if New Years will happen and we can find some pool-handy venues..

In reply to Message (82713.5.2.1) None Re:Do you want your sweetie to get you wet?

By JMitik - jmitik@seznam.cz cz Thu 01/10/20 10:19:39 GMT

Privacy I havenīt problem share any pictures ;-)

Write to my e-mail

In reply to Message (82713.5.2) None Re:Do you want your sweetie to get you wet?

By RoscoeBC - us Thu 01/10/20 08:15:51 GMT

Forgot to ask, any pictures you can share?
In reply to Message (82713.5) None Re:Do you want your sweetie to get you wet?

By JMitik - jmitik@seznam.cz cz Thu 01/10/20 01:09:07 GMT

I believe I will go with my friends in the floor lenght dresses to the pool again soon. Last time it was perfect and I have a lot of pictures and good memory :-)
In reply to Message (82713) None Do you want your sweetie to get you wet?

By RoscoeBC - us Sun 27/09/20 10:35:21 GMT

Just wondering.  My strongest desire is to have my sweetie push me into a pool, or drag me into the shower, her wearing a white satin gown or wedding dress, stockings, heels, and nothing else, me wearing my tuxedo.  It has happened exactly once, and I'll remember it forever.  Am I alone in this?  Every thing I can find on the net about guys getting soaked in formal attire seems to be on gay oriented sites, aside from a few wedding shoots.  Does anyone else here want to get soaked with your sweetie in formal attire, or am I even more of a a weirdo?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]