minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 11/05/24 06:54:04 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 82577.3

Subject: None Re:Discussion: Good hobbies for wetlook?

Date: Thu 10/09/20 01:29:03 GMT

Name: messylaura gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Photography, when i go out doing photography esp wildlife i often get wet/muddy,you can even fake the photography part if you want with a buggered camera and go out in the rain and do street photos or get/make a waterproof camera then you have pics as well.

check the weather forecast properly, get to know how the observation maps work so you know when heavy rain is coming then go out shopping of for a walk.

got a dog? walk it, need i say more!

when it starts up again volunteer to marshal park run event, they always looking for people to keep a check on the runners and / or cheer them on, doing this in the rain is great fun, i have done the park runs in the dry and marshaled in the rain, depending where you stand you can get wet or splashed with mud.

some sports obviously need specific clothing like football etc so it depends what type of clothing you want to wear and pic something that involves water of being out in the rain.

tbh you can get wet with anything you do really. I often do.

atv or 4x4 mudding is something i'd love to do, probably better of getting an old landrover, then just get it stuck in the mud at the event, with atv you probably need a bit more safty wear which would not be as great as regular clothes.

In reply to Message (82577) None Discussion: Good hobbies for wetlook?

By Anonymous - uu Wed 09/09/20 17:54:51 GMT

What kinds of hobbies/activities are good for wetlook fans? I have been thinking about potential environments where one can get wet/muddy without no one asking in surprise. Running in the rain is good but only for sport clothes, ATV (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jiQFqVkyG4&list=FLpYV-HG03lorFBW5g1Nsymw&index=1161&t=34s) and riding (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQPyjbRvwkY) requires too large investments - other ideas?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]