Wetlook-Online

Message # 81780.1.1.1

Subject: None Yes its something in what you say

Date: Mon 22/06/20 08:01:20 GMT

Name: Wetlooker2 se

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

If regular people going to swim clothed on regular basis, no one will think about it or be turned on, that is the bad thing with this fetisch,

it can be a little to much of it and maybe we not feel any fun with it anymore.

Its better to have a regular movie, and someone there have a very big feeling about wetlook, like us.

And that can be very great?

Have we even see anyone go in to wetlook fetischism on a movie? Maybe someone who have it

or someone who play they have that fetisch and just play like they enjoy it.

In reply to Message (81780.1.1) Hello Re:maybe MK knows if such a movie has already bee n made ... MK ?

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Mon 22/06/20 00:52:15 GMT

What you are basically describing is the concept of an alternate or parallel universe. While not specific to wetlook, this general concept has already been done in many movies and tv shows already.

My favorite tv series that did this was the 2008-2013 sci fi series called :"Fringe". That was a great show where they kept hopping back and forth between alternate universes and you saw how the city and the characters were different in each universe. Seasons 1 to 4 were great....but skip season 5 because the producers of the show lost their mind by ending the alternate universe at the end of season 4, and they transitioned to a totally new storyline in season 5 that was terrible. Season 5 of Fringe was the worst transitional mistake since they transitioned the great 1978 series Battlestar Galactica into the appalling last season called Galatica 1980.

We do not need to imagine what an alternate wetlook universe would be like -- we already have a test case study of how things would be.....i.e. The Songkran water festival in Thailand. We have already seen how wetlook is regarded in a country like Thailand where everybody wears clothes for swimming and hardly anybody wears bathing suits. When you have a society like Thailand where swimming in clothes is the norm, the results are this ...

- how many Thai people are wetlook fans = ZERO ...Zero Thai wet fans are ZERO - on the forum, and I have been chatting with 20,000 wetlook fans for the last 29 years, and I have yet to meet a single wetlook fan from Thailand.

- when girls swim in clothes in Thailand, the guys are totally oblivious to wetlook.....and Thai guys will only tiurn their heads if they see a girl in a teeny bikini.

We already know what a parallel universe would be like with regards to wet girls.....i.e. this forum would be called "The Wet Bathing Suit" forum and only bikini fans would come there.

Be careful what you wish for, because in a parallel universe wet clothes would extremely boring and as common as swimsuits are in this universe.

Remember what a fetish is all about....something unusual that turns you on. When something becomes "the norm"....it is no longer appealing to you.....as evidenced by the lack of wetlook fans in Thailand and other Asian Countries where clothed bahkng is  the norm. Also,remember that old episode Rip Van Winkle of "The Twilight Zone" where 3 guys rob a bank and bury lots of gold in a cave, and  then to avoid capture they use a machine that sends them 100 years into the future. When they awake 100 years later and try to cash in on the gold they hid, everybody in the future just starts to laugh at them......because the gold is now worthless in the future because they discovered a cheap way to synthetically manufacture it, so it has no value any more. There are some paralells to wetllook there...because wetlook used to be rare and "real wetlook" in the past (candid wetlook , tv shows and movies) but today it is common and mass produced by Wetlook Prodicers and Models. They now "manufacture" synthetic wetlook so it has lost some of the of the appeal it once had. Today we have real wetlook (spontaneous undirected scenes) on Youtube and staged wetlook (models being directing to pander to your fancy).

After watching the "Fringe" tv series....I actually preferred the more interesting characters in the alternate universe., to their rather dull  counterparts in the other universe......so send me to an alternatre universe, and then I will probably be a fan of something I rarely see.....a girl in  a bikini.

MK.

In reply to Message (81780.1) Idea maybe MK knows if such a movie has already bee n made ... MK ? [nt]

By plonss - nl Sun 21/06/20 20:48:10 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (81780) None Idea for a movie - The H2O Planet

By Wetlooker2 - se Sun 21/06/20 19:06:58 GMT

Just have a idea of a movie about the life on another planet, the people who live there live around the water 24/7 even if they use regular clothes or "regular" swim clothes,

but no one care if someone go in to the water fully clothes.

A movie like that will be with maybe 90% wet scenes and even underwater scenes.

Maybe I already fint the name of it - The H2O Planet.

But the story side of all the wetlook scenes, maybe will be about the life around the water.

What you think?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.006 seconds to generate ]