Wetlook-Online

Message # 81642.2

Subject: Talking Yes, often

Date: Wed 10/06/20 14:57:31 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Great to hear from you, Laszlo.    I was afraid you might have given up on the Forum - it has been less interesting without you.

Yes, I used to do that all the time.    I used regularly to be seen standing outside a shop, pub or railway station near the beach, frantically waving banknotes in the air to dry them off enough to buy my ice cream, ticket or whatever.    Or with banknotes laid out side-by-side on the table in a restaurant to try to dry them off before the bill came (or even more often laid out on the table in the train going home, so that I could buy something from the buffet car or trolley).    

I tried to avoid the problem by putting my valuables in a waterproof pouch; but any pouch which is small enough to fit in a pocket is also very difficult to get things in and out of, and its just about impossible to get just one note out - if one comes out all the others come with it.    So I would take them all out to buy something (or they would come out with my phone if I needed to use that), then I couldn't immediately spare the time and effort to coax the remaining ones back into the pouch (especially if I'd just seen some wetlook happening in the distance!) so would just stuff them in an ordinary pocket "temporarily".    Then off course I would forget about them and go back into the water....

That problem is now largely solved by contactless credit and debit cards, which are unaffected by water and wipe dry very quickly, and of course are accepted almost everywhere nowadays.

In reply to Message (81642) None temptation

By Laszlo - hu Wed 10/06/20 13:07:16 GMT

Some years ago my wife and I were having lunch in a restaurant on a seashore. After having the meal, before paying the bill, some irresistible urge came over me, and I took a fully clothed dip in the sea. A bit later I had to give damp banknotes to the waiter, as I had forgotten about my purse. Has anybody experienced anything similar?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]