MyWetloook

Message # 81625.2.1.1

Subject: Talking Re:Youtube do what they are told

Date: Wed 10/06/20 06:30:45 GMT

Name: Soak_ed pl

Email: soak_ed@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Sorry but when somebody uses the word 'woke' in an argument, it immediately invalidates everything they said, no matter how well reasoned.
In reply to Message (81625.2.1) Info Re:Youtube do what they are told

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Tue 09/06/20 16:48:19 GMT

I am pretty sure I know the answer to this, but any wetlook producer who wants to test the theory of whether Youtube have masters and whether they define what to remove "objectively" or "subjectively" (based upon political correctness or activism) can conduct a simple wetlook test on Youtube.....i.e. shoot 3 identical wet jeans pool scenes with these differences

scene 1 = a girl in jeans and a plain white tv shirt in the pool.....wearing a bra so it is non sexual in style

scene 2 = same girl in jeans wearing a t shirt and a bra, nothing sexual but the t shirt has a right wing slogan on the shirt

scene 3 = same girl in jeans and a t shirt with a left wing slogan on  the shirt and NOT wearing a bra, with nipples clearly visiible.

Which scenes do you think will be taken down immediately, taken down within a month, and which scene will remain online for a long long time and gain the most views.

Wetlook producers could easily "play" Youtube like a fiddle....if they wanted to....because Youtube are so predictable.

And who are these masters who control how Youtube reacts....well Google owns Youtube, but what influences their decision is the woke community we live in today.

MK

In reply to Message (81625.2) Read This Youtube do what they are told

By jollywetfellow - sx Tue 09/06/20 14:24:46 GMT

In post 81607.4 ytsen says youtube "do what they want".    I have every sympathy with ytsen on this, but actually I think he is wrong there; they do what they are told.    

I'm sure they don't "want" to censor any content, but feel obliged to do so in order to uphold their image as a family-friendly channel and avoid having to apply age restrictions on viewers.    Large though their profits are, they are in no way large enough to support the vast army of people who would be needed to carry out effective ongoing consultation on what the majority of their viewers consider to be offensive, and then personally to view every single video to judge it against the outcome of that research.    

And so they avoid all that by relying on individual members of the public telling them what they find offensive, and do what they are told by these individuals without applying any judgement of their own (what could the staff at youtube know about what is 'sexual' in wetlook terms? they can't possibly make these judgements themselves).    Which hands a huge amount of power to individual people, most of whom are probably cranks and nutters, who get some sort of satisfaction out of getting somebody else's content taken down.    Their motives may be genuine outrage; or political; or settling personal scores; or just enjoying a level of power which they were never otherwise going to achieve in their sad little lives; who knows.

This is of course unfair and contrary to natural justice, and is therefore only a temporary phase, unsustainable in the long term.    The internet platforms are going to have to put more and more resources into an effective and accountable content control system, until the costs of that exceed their income and their businesses cease to be viable.    At which point, we can say goodbye to free internet content.    I hope the complainers know what they are doing.

At least that's my take on what seems to be happening; I may be wrong.....

In reply to Message (81625) Sad Madeline videos

By Anonymous - us Tue 09/06/20 12:27:33 GMT

I still can't quite figure out why they deleted Madeline's videos. There are much more suggestive sites on Youtube that get away with much more than that. I hope she contacts us on this site and figures out a way to post new videos here or opens her own website to sell her great videos. She was excellent.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]