minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 09/05/24 23:17:12 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 80067.1.1

Subject: None Re:I know no better than anybody else!

Date: Wed 19/02/20 11:47:35 GMT

Name: Skelenton gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thank you very much for taking the time to reply. Hope you are having a good week.
In reply to Message (80067.1) Talking I know no better than anybody else!

By jollywetfellow - sx Wed 19/02/20 10:52:46 GMT

Unlike "The Changes" in your post 79832, this was a big budget production, and the scenes of them trapped on the floating jetty (or whatever it is) have undoubtedly been done in lots of of small segments over quite a long period (it intercuts between lots of different camera angles, and the camera position to take some of them would have caused that camera to be visible in others were it all taken at once - their continuity person is better than "The Changes" one though!).    In the clip where she has lost a boot she has supposedly just come out of the water, but I would say that in reality, judging from the look of her clothes, it was at least 15 minutes ago that she got wet (and I wouldn't be surprised if that was done by somebody throwing a bucket of nicely-warmed water over her rather than her swimming) - and by the time the rescuing boat gets to them she looks completely dry lol.    

That doesn't completely rule out her losing a boot whilst doing a swimming scene earlier, and the director saying "never mind it looks better with only one anyway", but it is much much more likely that the boot was removed as part of the same deliberate dishevelment as throwing the bucket of water - perhaps we're supposed to think that the shark tried to bite her leg off but only got a boot.     But what would I know, I've never made a movie!   

In reply to Message (80067) None Woman loses a boot during swimming in 1981 movie (and a question for JollyW

By Skelenton - gb Tue 18/02/20 18:13:07 GMT

1981 shark movie - A woman falls into the sea and has to swim to safety. When she emerges from the water, she has lost one of her boots:

https://youtu.be/4GQ2SevLlyM

(Watch from 1:18:00)

My question is: Do you think the director asked the actress to remove one of her boots (edited out of course, in an attempt to make the movie look more realistic)? Or, do you think the actress actually had one of her boots fall off for real?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]