MyWetloook

Message # 79161.1

Subject: Info ups, sorry for grammar error in PS, should have read:

Date: Fri 22/11/19 13:57:21 GMT

Name: MiguelWarsaw eu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Damn, it should have been: sorry, not sure... in the PS, not “not sorry”. Turned out stupid. Must proofread.
In reply to Message (79161) Question Idea for MK on UHD videos - possible or too complicated?

By MiguelWarsaw - eu Fri 22/11/19 13:55:32 GMT

MK, wpuld it be problematic for you to implement this idea. I mean I guess it might, but not sure, all based on your system. Could the next UHD uploads be requested items (or in case of lack of requests, as it is today, by number?). Cause in that quality most people would probably like to order their favorites. I know for instance the first I would re-order in UHD would be volume 71, which I mention as it is unique cause of the evening dress with pantyhose with a seem, so generally a one in a million thing in candids - and there are other such unique volumes depending on personal taste. And while we are half way there, that will still be a wait of a year or so and others may have favorites even further on, as the quality will make more of a difference in the dynamic Muzeon stuff later. I know it is possible to order earlier on blu-ray, but like many people these days I don’t own a blu ray player, as the future is download/streaming. So what do you think of the idea to take requests and upload UHD in an order based on the requests, as in first come first served? Possible or too complicated of a system?

PS: not sorry if I should ask this on the forum or in an email, but I thought here was fine for “brainstorming” especially as my email tends to put wetlook producers/sites into spam for some reason and I’ve missed quite a few replies.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]