minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 26/04/24 08:12:58 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 78438.13

Subject: None Re:Update from my life. On and off topic. HELP!

Date: Wed 18/09/19 08:27:58 GMT

Name: Wetlook Brazil br

Email: roupamolhada@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I'm so sorry for your mother.

I am 37 years old and have been attending this forum assiduously since its foundation.

I learned a lot about dealing with Wetlook by reading threads like this because before 1999,2000 I thought that only me in the world liked wet clothes.

From 2000 until now, I had 4 relationships that lasted reasonably. Of these 4 relationships, 3 of them were able to introduce wetlook by applying the

Aristotelian discourses: Imaginary, Rhetoric, Dialectic, and Analysis.

I think you should create an imagery for wetlook without even mentioning it. Say that you dreamed of you 2 under the shower, or entering the sea with clothes, but never establish that this is a fetish I leave a box already consolidated by several people around the world we know through a forum.

So we already surpassed the imaginary, which is the easiest, the sky is the limit.

Rhetoric is important because you always have to deal with it wet and not wetlook. Note that there is a semantic difference.

Dialectics is about showing yourself as a normal person who has a normal life, even if it goes against the objective and cognitive reality about yourself.

Yes, you will race with 2 horses in the same race. From time to time one of these jockeys will ride the horse into the lake while the other will remain dry.

And finally, the analysis of when and how to apply is essential, because sometimes the moment seems favorable, but your wife is "in those days" and you will have to know how to understand.

I will tell you a success story with my last relationship in a nutshell:

When I started my last relationship, I said I would like to see her wet in the motel pool. The day we went out, we had dinner outside and when we walked into the motel, she put on shorts and a white T-shirt, and jumped into the pool (in her mind she thought my wish was a wet t-shirt contest) as I walked into the pool with sneakers, jeans, shirt etc ... I confess it was kind of frustrating, but from a lemon I made a lemonade, after all, wrong or right, I took into consideration that to get there, she has overcome some limit to try to please me. Well, a few months later, his birthday was approaching, and I soon thought of having a full WET and Messy party.

Then I started 15 days before instigating her with the

1 item = imaginary, and she was getting involved in the fable.

2 - The rhetoric was not about whipped cream, but about various preparations that I was struggling to buy for that big day, which was not my WAM Day but YOUR BIRTHDAY. making her insanely anxious,

3 - Dialectic: all I was doing was for the wonderful person she was, that she deserved so much more, and I never mentioned my fetish.

4: Analysis centered on her feedback on the previous 3 items. We went to the Motel with pool (Here in Brazil, motel concept is a bit different from USA, here Motel are periods from 4 to 12 h with bath, pool, sauna, exclusively for couples)

I checked your eyes and quickly prepared dishes there. Whipped cream, I checked the water in the pool, but my fear was to bite her in the face and she turn her back and walk away angry.

She had left work was in jeans, blouse, high heels, as I imagined .... Everything worked, she took the pie in the face and retaliated with 2 pies on me .. the rest I think I do not need to tell.

Since then, everything in life I have applied this technique and has always worked.

In the following weeks, she learned on her own, and the last time we went to the beach, she jumped into the house pool with a long dress.

Wetlook without mentioning the word wetlook.

I still consider myself young, but I think that my experience may be of some use.

For example, if your birthday is on a rainy day, dance with her in the rain and stamp that moment with rain, not wetlook moment.

Escape the term and objective and positive intention. Sometimes we have to navigate the waters of subjectivity, at least until we get used to our lives, our tastes.

Greetings from Sao Paulo, Brazil

In reply to Message (78438) None Update from my life. On and off topic. HELP!

By Desert Hawk - us Mon 16/09/19 21:16:19 GMT

I haven't posted in a long time because so much has been going on.  My mother died. She had a stroke last New Year's Eve.  It left her paralyzed on her right side. Before the stroke she was in excellent health for a 91 year old, even still driving.  She spent the whole month of January in the hospital or nursing home.  On February 1 she came home on hospice.  I had to take 12 weeks off work for her. On March 9 she suddenly went nonresponsive.  She went back to the hospital.  A major urinary tract infection caused her to barely breathe.  She was in the hospital until she died on April 12.  My dad had already died on September 20, 2017.  The woman I know from Las Vegas came to Bakersfield to be with me in late March and is still here.  I am so glad she is here.  Unfortunately she does not want to stay here permanently.  So if I want to keep her I have to move to Las Vegas.  I plan to do that early next year.  I have lived here my whole life (I turn 50 tomorrow).  I have so much junk to pack up and move 300 miles.  

All is not perfect with our relationship, though.  Back on topic. SHE HATES WETLOOK!  She has gotten wet for me in the past, but won't now.  She thinks she can cure me of this "retarded stupid fetish" (her words).  She wouldn't let me go to Magic Mountain / Hurricane Harbor this year because she doesn't want me seeing other wet women (she is also afraid that I would secretly meet the golddigger from Glendale there).  I have to sneak around to look at this foum.  In fact she doesn't want me to even look at other women at all. She gets paranoid if another woman enters my field of view.  She has had fits if she thinks I briefly looked at another woman.  his jealousy has put a strain on our relationship. She has threatened to leave me and go back to Las Vegas I have never been all alone in the world and am terrified at the prospect of it happening now!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]