WetlookPro

Message # 77389.2

Subject: Thumbs Up Excellent. [nt]

Date: Sat 15/06/19 07:26:40 GMT

Name: MaK dk

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (77389) None Yellow Silk Ball Gown, Barefeet, Jacuzzi fun HERE and vidown! html

By Jayce Lane - jaycelane0611@gmail.com uu Fri 14/06/19 14:16:05 GMT

Gorgeous Yellow Silk Ball Gown, Gloves Huge Jacuzzi!
"The Silky Dream Dress in Yellow, Silk gloves and a Giant Jacuzzi!"

This was amazing! So much gorgous silky material. The dress fit like a dream... the gold silk gloves... the huge jacuzzi? Everything was beautiful! You have to see the scene for yourself... lit by the giant window over the jacuzzi, everything glistens, I am posing in the water with the dress billowing and eventually getting so soaked, it just floats all around me... the dress is has become one with the water and the material is silky, puddled alll around the bottom of me... i lay back and use my legs to push the material around, pull it up with my hands and just feel the silk on silk of my gloves and the dress... feel my long hair when I take it down, flowing in the water up against my silk gloves... im being pulled with the weight of this glorious gown and I love every second of it. The yellow shines and makes my blue eyes pop. All pics you see are merely screengrabs of the video... it was not hard to find really cool shots! This dress just did it on its own! I was in absolute heaven being surrounded by such a gorgeous dream dress! also: behind the scenes material included!

Starring the following model:

Jayce
Screens:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.090 seconds to generate ]