Wetlook-Online

Message # 76897.1.2

Subject: None Re:Out of curiousity...

Date: Thu 25/04/19 17:08:53 GMT

Name: Amf us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I agree with your frustration, Jan.  It does seem like most of the wetlook fans are either straight guys into women, gay guys into men, or lesbians into other women.  I know there are exceptions, of course.  Maybe it has something to do with biology . . . men are wired to be the aggressors, the ones who do the looking and the pursuing, while women are the ones who are supposed to attract.  This is why men are so focused on how women look, and women put so much effort into looking good, while it doesn't matter how men themselves look.  I mean, take the crazy orange president of the US for example.  Who would ever think Trump looked good--that hair!--yet he has a wife like Melania.  I know, it's the money.  But still.  It's hard to imagine that if the gender roles were reversed.  

It's frustrating for me because I love to get wet in nice clothes, and I think I look good.  But actually, I've put wet pics of myself on my online dating profile in the past, and I often got good comments from women.  But it will never be how it must be for women--if a nice looking woman walked into a lake or fountain fully clothed and then walked back out, every man in sight would drool over her.  I'd love to get that reaction from women when I come out of the water in tight, soaking wet jeans stuck to me.   

In reply to Message (76897.1) None Re:Out of curiousity...

By Jan - fi Tue 23/04/19 06:32:27 GMT

I like women in wet clothes and i like also to get wet by myself.

As a man, i feel unfairty that men in wet clothes does never interest women, when all women who apparently are wetlook fans, are lesbians and they who likes of a men in wet clothes, are always gay-men.

This is frustrating for hetero-man who likes to get wet in clothes.

I have done this conclusion in facebook groups and sites. Women are always interested only womens pictures. It is really rare that woman may be interested of mens pictures.

One-way things are boring longer term. This is a bit like a only women have the 'rights' to be sexy, men does not have this 'rights'.

In reply to Message (76897) None Out of curiousity...

By JC - uu Tue 23/04/19 05:10:26 GMT

Out of curiosity, how many of you do not participate in Wetlook, but still find it attractive/sexy/what ever you may call it, when a woman participateds? I for one have never enjoyed swimming in clothing but I would say I still have always found it attractive for a woman to do so. Question

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]