minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Wed 08/05/24 23:01:17 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 76897.1.1

Subject: Talking Re:Out of curiousity...

Date: Thu 25/04/19 06:57:48 GMT

Name: RoscoeBC us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I think your observations are largely correct.  I'm not so sure you're conclusions are.  I've been thinking about this for, oh, about 40 years, and read and seen some good info on PBS.

I'm going to risk being called sexist, since nobody here knows who I am anyway, and we're 99% guys here :).  I was on a ski trip with some buddies once, we had the TV going while we were getting ready to go out the door.  There was a program on PBS, discussing sexual attraction.  I didn't catch it all, but what I did catch was fascinating.  Consider the roles that men and women instinctively play out.  We're talking instincts, stuff developed in cave man days.  In order to ensure the survival of the species, a mans job was to seek out a woman who best looked able to bear him healthy children, and take care of them.  That was largely a visual decision, rosy cheeks meant good blood flow (spawning a multi-billion dollar cosmetics industry), large breasts, plenty of milk.  What we now call beauty.

Men sized up women visually, and instinctively still do when we're not feeling too guilty about our instincts.  Women?  When they had some say in the matter, wanted a man who could defend them, protect them and their offspring, provide for them. It wasn't about the visuals.  It was about their romantic notion of the type A male who would impregnate them and then provide for them.

Don't expect a heterosexual woman to think like you do.  They don't choose so much visually.  They are looking for security.  If they are working at offering up the visuals, it's because they are hoping it will get them security in return.  You need to offer up security, then yo may get the visuals you want in return.    

In reply to Message (76897.1) None Re:Out of curiousity...

By Jan - fi Tue 23/04/19 06:32:27 GMT

I like women in wet clothes and i like also to get wet by myself.

As a man, i feel unfairty that men in wet clothes does never interest women, when all women who apparently are wetlook fans, are lesbians and they who likes of a men in wet clothes, are always gay-men.

This is frustrating for hetero-man who likes to get wet in clothes.

I have done this conclusion in facebook groups and sites. Women are always interested only womens pictures. It is really rare that woman may be interested of mens pictures.

One-way things are boring longer term. This is a bit like a only women have the 'rights' to be sexy, men does not have this 'rights'.

In reply to Message (76897) None Out of curiousity...

By JC - uu Tue 23/04/19 05:10:26 GMT

Out of curiosity, how many of you do not participate in Wetlook, but still find it attractive/sexy/what ever you may call it, when a woman participateds? I for one have never enjoyed swimming in clothing but I would say I still have always found it attractive for a woman to do so. Question

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]