Wetlook World Forum
Current time: Thu 21/03/19 07:01:18 GMT
Message # 76409.1.1.1
Subject: Re:Pictures, videos - or just talking about it?
Date: Fri 08/03/19 15:32:49 GMT
Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
i guess there is multiple reasons why girls keep their bra on for swimming for example
1. They don't want their boobs to be visible
2. They don't think about it. they just jump in in the moment.
3. They are gonna be really wet anyways so it does not matter if their bra is also soaking wet
4. they don't mind being wet so it does not matter to them
5. They like wet clothes and if they take the bra off first they will have to put the dry bra back on and then they are less wet after the swim and it then takes less long for the clothes to dry on their bodies.
|In reply to Message (76409.1.1) Re:Pictures, videos - or just talking about it?
Anonymous, I most definitely like your remark. It makes two of us. It is nice to hear what girls say when they go into water and their clothes (underwear) become wet. I have noticed that a very few of them remove their bra before swimming fully clothed. I don't know what the reason may be. Anyway, they are adorable.
|In reply to Message (76409.1) Re:Pictures, videos - or just talking about it?
I personally love content where a girl talks about getting or being wet. Describing how she feels. I love it when a woman walks into the water and then mentions when the water touches her underwear. Or if a girl before she gets soaked talks about if she has any other clothes and how long her clothes will stay wet on her body and if she has to go back to work all wet or if she will have to walk home soaked.
|In reply to Message (76409) Pictures, videos - or just talking about it?
Its a lot of videos, pictures etc shared here, but sometimes its just fun to find some Youtube clips or
maybe something from the newspaper there they just talk about swimming with clothes or similar.
What you think? Its something you turned on just to listen to when they talk about to going to be wet with their clothes on?
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: (you can change amount)
[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]