Wetlook-Online

Message # 76261.1.1

Subject: Sad Re:that's a pity

Date: Wed 20/02/19 09:49:29 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I deliberately didn't reply to post 76230, which was one of the Cinibel Gomez vids (in which they were all adults), so as not to draw any more attention to them than necessary (since I know that the person who got them taken down previously looks at this Forum).    I noticed that that vid had a huge number of pervy comments, including the most prolific commenter of all, he of the many ffs, saying that they shouldn't be swimming fully clothed unless they were over 18!     Cini replied that they were all of legal age.    I guess that that sort of thing may well have been sufficient to convince the youtube moderators, if they received a complaint, that the intent of the content was sexual.

The other point to note is that they are Venezuelan and say that they are doing this for a "cause" "to improve the conditions".    With the inflation in Venezuela right now, what seems like pocket money to us is probably a week's wages there.      But it does suggest that the takedown could be political.......

In reply to Message (76261.1) Sad that's a pity

By plonss - nl Wed 20/02/19 09:02:40 GMT

What did they do deserve this ? The only thing I can come up with that it was because of these 1 or 2 videos with minors. That was not a very clever thing to do, as some have remarked here as well.
In reply to Message (76261) Angry Cinibel Gomez YouTube banned

By WetJeremy - us Wed 20/02/19 08:17:42 GMT

YT banned them for violating the rules. They have an older Trend and Messy account which has a few vids on it. Their website http://www.trendandmessy.com is still up, too. Hopefully they will reupload the videos

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]