Wetlook-Online

Message # 76238.2.1

Subject: Hello Re:More Russian Fountains girls

Date: Tue 19/02/19 17:44:17 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

No,,,,,there is not a new cameraman. Candid Wetlook (as any cameraman or photographer will tell you) is mostly a factor of doing some research (finding out what cities and locations have stuff happening) and then the rest is "pot luck" and whether you happen to be at the right places at the right time.

Back in the early 70's I used to spend hours and hours of time walking up and down beaches on the South Kent coast, looking for something interesting to happen. I used to spend all day at Margate beach and I was lucky to get 3-4 photos in a whole day. I am sure Jollywetfellow has had similar experiences, where you spend all day and could only find a few rare moments. I know Wet Brian (Apex) and other candid photographers had similar experiences. Candid Wetlook is like a fishing expedition...often you come back home empty handed.

Moscow is like Paris.....i.e. those 2 cities are favorable for candid wetlook because there are more fountains in those 2 cities than any other cities in the world. So....firstly the pick the best locations where wetlook happens, and then you pray for good weather....because Moscow weather seems to be off and on every other year....some years the weather is great and loads of people play in the fountains, but some years the weather is lousy and not much happens.

It is true that there used to be far more action at the Moscow fountains 10 years ago than there is today.....and that is mostly due to security guards who now stop people from going in some of the better fountains.

The biggest negative factor that happened in 2014 was the Russian invasion of the Ukraine, because I used to get loads of footage from Kiev Founatins when my Moscow guys would travel to Kiev, but since the invasion of Ukraine it has now become very difficult for Russians to take vacation trips to Kiev due to travel restrictions, so all the Kiev events dried up after 2014.

MK

In reply to Message (76238.2) Thumbs Up Re:More Russian Fountains girls

By Martin S - uu Tue 19/02/19 06:26:17 GMT

The latest 4 or 5 SGHD´s are a very nice improvement to some of the earlier ones. Nice girls and a fair amount of dresses adding to wet pants. Not too long remaining at one scene alone. Either it was a "lucky day" or you have a new cameraman...
In reply to Message (76238) Pictures More Russian Fountains girls

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Sun 17/02/19 22:44:22 GMT

2 new 30 minute videos posted

Sample pics @ https://twitter.com/WamtecTV

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.037 seconds to generate ]