minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 26/04/24 15:43:49 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 76059.6.1.1

Subject: Idea Re:Why so aggressive, ANONYMOUS?

Date: Sat 02/02/19 00:11:20 GMT

Name: Vaclav sv

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Well wetrod, the thing is that the wetlook + ripping fetish is small, but the wetlook fetish itself is small, so is the wam (messy fetish), ripping itself it more widespread, but mainly as part of some hardcore bdsm stuff, which a lot of people do not like. So basically all of these interests are small and should form one community which SUPPORTS it's other.

And while this may be your first post to criticize Wetlooker for ripping, this basically happens on his every other post and sometimes without his posts. And falls under not-constructive criticism (which is banned here). So fans of ripping plus wetlook feel attacked, as some people here really want to pressure the ONLY site doing such sets to stop. So it can cause aggression. Just as a wetlook fan imagine a more mainstream fetish trying to ban all wetlook sites. Triggered? Sure you are. This is how wetlook plus ripping fans feel.

Fun fact the wet plus ripping fetish though small seems to be growing, unlike wetlook or traditional wam, as many sites in the old days (like WetRom, WetClothingGirls, Erik Elsas) flirted with some ripping in the old days, but gave it up as it was not profitable. While the likes and sales of Wetlooker seem to show it now is much more prominent. So in a few more years/decades pure wetlook may be the minority, so if for nothing else, for this reason fighting with related fetishes should not be a thing among small groups.

Last but not least, you are aware that there are fabrics among clothes and shoes, that are "dry wash only" etc and just PURE WETLOOK actually ruins them? Maybe you just buy stuff online and never tried anything with a girlfriend etc, but I've actually seen it, so those labels are not BS. Some clothes are actually ruined by just wetlook, and it is often the most sought stuff by wetlookers (think designer dress with silk fror 200 bucks etc). And yet nobody has a problem with that... yet ripping a pair of jeans, which look like those my gf bought at a supermarket for 5 bucks...

So all in all some people hate hypocrisy...

In reply to Message (76059.6.1) Peace Man Why so aggressive, ANONYMOUS?

By wetrod - de Fri 01/02/19 22:20:18 GMT

Hey, why so aggressive? I only said what I thought and that was my opinion. As you can see, some other users agree. Dima does a great job, I know that and already I bought many sets of him. If it's the girl's decision, that's the way it is. Today, the disposable society rules.
In reply to Message (76059.6) Sad Why would people on this forum attack others for their fetish?!

By Anonymous - uu Fri 01/02/19 19:01:45 GMT

You could ask the same stuff of any one of us. "Isn't it a pity this girl had to get wet", "isn't that cold", "why would you do that", ...

This stuff is harmless and hurts noone.

None of us is "normal". Leave other people alone!

In reply to Message (76059) Scatter Isnīt it a pity to destroy such a perfectly fitting pair of jeans?

By wetrod - de Fri 01/02/19 06:46:02 GMT

http://wetlooker.com/?p=86565 Peace Man

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.038 seconds to generate ]