Wetlook-Online

Message # 74103

Subject: Help Me Help finding a wetlook scene

Date: Sun 22/07/18 19:58:03 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hello friends,

I am trying to identify a specific wetlook scene, probably from a wetlook producer. I unfortunately have no link to share, I only have 2 pictures from it and here are the main details:

- Gorgeous brunette girl with relatively long slightly wavy hair.

- The girl is wearing tight blue jeans, a light-orange long sleeve sweater, a multi-color scarf.

- The scene is taking place outdoors on what seems to be a mainly cloudy day.

- In one picture, the girl is seen sitting in a small concrete structure filled with water (maybe a part of a fountain). She is smiling and looking at the camera. The water is up to her breasts and she is not fully wet yet, she probably has only sat in the water at that point. In the background you can see green bushes, a white fence and the ground is covered in grey patio stones.

- In the second picture, she is seen completely wet, lying down on her back in very shallow water (about a foot of water), arms spread out like in a "T-pose", eyes closed, smiling and looking up towards the sky. You can only see from the top of her head down to roughly her belly button area.

That's all the details I have, hopefully someone on here knows what I am talking about. If so, you rock!!! Thanks :)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]