Wetlook World Forum
Current time: Wed 18/07/18 13:39:07 GMT
Message # 73124.1.1
Subject: OT - Re:Wet Latina ladies
Date: Thu 12/04/18 21:05:06 GMT
Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
The Venezuelan wetlook producer's situation is somewhat unique, given that if you follow the news you will know Venezuela has been in an economic crisis for several years now. I have only travelled to Caracus one time, and that was in the 1980's when Venezuela used to be an oil rich nation and was a prosperous society. Over the last 30 years all the oil wealth has been plundered by a small handful of elities and currently today (according to Economic data) over 87% of the population now live below the poverty line, and the middle class making a livable income is very small and only 10% and the top 3% control 90% of the wealth in the nation. The inflation rate is currently 13,000% and people are fighting in the streets because all the supermarket shelves are empty and you cannot get the basic necessities of life.....such as bread, rice, diapers.....and toilet rolls arenow as valuable as gold in this country.
Contrast the dire situation of the Venezuelan people.....with the video production standards of this video company....which uses first class video equipments and editing standards. Only 3% of the people could even afford to own video equipment like this, and most people in the country would be willing to work all day for one loaf of bread or one toilet roll.
Yes....the age of some of the people in their videos is concerning.. This company is probably run by a rich family (one of the 3% in the Country) who are merely giving food and money to support their local town. In the 1980's the biggest Colombian drug lord Pablo Excobar was regarded as a local hero because he spent a lot of his ill gotten wealth building schools and soccer stadiums amd handing out food to the poor in Medellin. I wonder if this Venezuelan producer is supporting his local community as well.
I can see why some people in Venezuela may resort to desperate measures in order just to put food on their table. I think the biggest exploiter of video producers is Youtube,,,,because if you monetize your Youtube channel the rev share system only pays out pennies per 1000 views, and then Youtube only pay out 55% and keeps 45% of your income. The only way to make a reasonable income on Youtube iis when you can get 100,000 + subscribers.......which is an impossibility for any wetlook producer to reach because there are only 35,000 wetlook fans in the entire world and the wetlook producer site with the highest number of subscribers is Mostwam....and they only have 12,000 subscribers. So, unless you can create a wetlook company that is 7-8 times bigger than Mostwam, you are wasting your time trying to make money from a monetized Youtube channel.
Google and Youtube are the biggest exploiters of small time video producers.
And don't get me started on Facebook and Mark Zuckerberg......the best quote I heard from a commentator regarding privacy was...."when something is FREE,,,,,,they are not the product.....YOU are the product".
|In reply to Message (73124.1) Re:Wet Latina ladies
Love your disclaimer and the lovely pix. Thank you.
|In reply to Message (73124) Wet Latina ladies
During the recent controversy about Venezuelans I decided to see how many candid pics of wet clothed Venezuelan ladies I could find on Facebook. The answer is lots and lots and lots. I have no wish to reignite that controversy, but I have decided to share some of them with you for your enjoyment, on an experimental basis.
As mentioned before, I am slightly nervous about this, since I do not want to subject these ladies to stupid wetlooker comments or other things which might make them uncomfortable. I shall therefore just post a few samples to start with, and see what happens. If there is no sign of the ladies themselves being made uncomfortable, or of me causing Mark Zuckerberg to have to testify before Congress again about another breach of privacy (joke!), and if the reaction from the Forum is generally positive, I have many more I could post (and that's just Venezuelans, I found many many more from surrounding countries which I didn't bothered to record).
In order to avoid unnecessary 'traffic' (and pointless complaints in the Forum), I'm going to tell you exactly what you'll see in these pics - if you're not interested in this, don't click:
1) Knee to ankle-length skirts and dresses - all the ladies are wearing these - no trousers - if long skirts don't turn you on don't click.
2) Latinas - almost all of these ladies are of typical latina appearance; if that look doesn't turn you on don't click.
3) All ages, from young adults upwards.
4) Religious ladies. They all are. As far as I can tell none of the pics are of baptisees, and in all cases the ladies have gone into the water just for fun, but in many cases they are on church-organised trips (inevitably, since for many of them their life seems to revolve around their church) and in a couple of cases had previously been spectators at baptisms - if that makes you uncomfortable don't click (and certainly don't leave lewd comments!).
5) Dudes along with the ladies. Since these are pictures of real life, men often appear in them - in many cases also fully clothed. If you can't bear to look at pictures of men, don't click.
6) Children in the background only. I could triple the number of ladies on my list if I were to include the very common 'clothed lady in the water with her child' pictures. I have tried very hard to avoid any pics in which there are children in the foreground (which requires a lot of concentration, since I tend to just see the wet lady/ies and not even notice the other people, so if I've missed one apologies!), but this being real life there are sometimes random children in the background or half-in-and-half-out of the side of the pic. If that makes you uncomfortable don't click.
I have included a maximum of three pics for each individual poster (the pics are not necessarily of the poster, of course) - there are often many more in the channel, and frequently ones which show the wetness better, but which I have had to exclude because of the presence of children.
I'll start with the one which got me into finding these kinds of pics. I had just been finding the usual 'throw her in the pool at a party' sort of pics when I stumbled across this. At first sight it is a group of mature women, dressed in staid, almost frumpy fashion in calf-length skirts and blouses, sitting happily on a rock in the course of a country stroll. But look closer - they're all wet - they have obviously been recently in the water in these outfits; Damaris on the right, in particular, has obviously been submerged to the shoulders.
And so I started looking for more like this, here's the first examples.
Hope these links work! If so,please enjoy responsibly.
Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: (you can change amount)
[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]