Wetlook-Online

Message # 72137.1

Subject: Talking Thanks, Laszlo - and a note on posting youtubes

Date: Fri 15/12/17 12:15:52 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yes there are indeed a lot of wet weddings on the web - oh how I wish that they had been common when I was at the age when one attends lots of friends' weddings!    As the collection Laszlo has linked to (perhaps inadvertently?) shows.    I assume that that is not your own collection, Laszlo - certainly I know from experience that that particular user is interested in men, not women, in wet clothes.   Nothing wrong with that, of course, but Forum members should be warned that many of the videos in that collection have no wet women in them (and dudeophobes should note that all videos contain men, and almost always more men than women).    

As a general note to youtube-posters: If you found the video you want to post by looking in somebody's youtube collection, be aware that the url for that video will link back to the full collection, not just to the individual video.    You can (usually) avoid this by copying and pasting the video title (in this case "Stacey & Deralds Wedding pool party") into the youtube search box, then searching again to get the video on its own.    (I say "usually" because sometimes the title is so vague that you will get hundreds of videos with that title and never find the one you want again).

BUT you will probably then run into another problem, which is that if you stop a youtube part-way through, then go into it again from a new search, the youtube will restart from the point you left off, and the url will ensure that others who click on the same link will also start the video part-way through.    This can be useful if, say, you want to cut out a young kid who appears only in the first part, but usually is a nuisance.    The only way I have found to avoid it is to watch the video all the way through before searching again ('fast-forward' doesn't work; it still treats you as having stopped part-way through).   Alternatively you can edit the url by deleting the bit at the end which says '&t=24s' [the number will be different depending on how many seconds through the vid you were when you stopped it].

Hope this is helpful.    If other people know of better ways of dealing with these issues, please post them.

In reply to Message (72137) None a trend

By Laszlo - ocean51@freemail.hu hu Fri 15/12/17 08:41:23 GMT

Dear Members of the Forum,

Many years ago, in 1995, when I was young, one of my nice American friends came to visit me in Hungary. When we were speaking about customs, traditions and marriages, she mentioned that there was a trend in America. Wedding receptions are held at pools, and the bride is thrown into the pool in her wedding finery. Of course, the groom and the bridesmaids also jump in, and if it is a good party, everybody follows suit. It seems that the trend is still popular, which fact is attested by the innumerable videos on the internet. My favourite one is from 2013, and many of you may have seen it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVTl4PM1UUM&index=3&list=PL-ZVVZtbYwWd_KfZbWRi_ie6kSCyi4tzd

I think I am justified to establish that the party went swimmingly (literally).

Best regards,

László

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]