Wetlook-Online

Message # 71669.2.1

Subject: Read This Re:NOTE: Not for wet hair fans

Date: Thu 26/10/17 11:29:23 GMT

Name: EdR uu

Email: asplashofglamour@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Not every set contains fully wet hair, that is true. But most of the models have gotten their hair wet, just not in every set they appear in. Safest bet for wet hair? Choose the underwater category. No model will come out of an underwater set with dry hair :D

I understand that there are wet hair fans and we have done sets that contain this (with close ups) but I know that it's hard to find them based on the few samples we offer. I'll add that detail to the descriptions so you make a better selection

Thank you

Sincerely EdR

In reply to Message (71669.2) Info NOTE: Not for wet hair fans

By gull - uu Thu 26/10/17 02:21:13 GMT

This is very good photography and the models are wonderful, but if you're expecting fully wet hair in every set, use caution. Most of these models won't get their hair more than semi-wet in these shoots. The Shower / Rain shoots are your safest bet, but even a couple of those they somehow avoid getting 100% soaked.
In reply to Message (71669) Pictures Back by popular demand…..Lots of wetlook photos

By EdR - asplashofglamour@gmail.com uu Wed 25/10/17 20:25:31 GMT

Hello everyone

Many of you have been asking about our older work and if we ever plan to offer them again. Well, we finally decided to add an archive page and re-release our older wetlook photo sets. We have a few sets up now and more sets will come. Check out the samples at our website at A Splash Of Glamour;

http://www.asplashofglamour.com/store/c30/Archives.html

Thank You

Sincerely EdR

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]