minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 26/04/24 21:25:09 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 70072.6

Subject: Thumbs Up Just go for it! You'll be glad you did!

Date: Fri 14/04/17 05:52:35 GMT

Name: Amf us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Don't be afraid.  I used to be so terrified at getting caught or even seen by anybody.  Gradually, I just stopped caring what other people think.  I have gotten completely soaked in public so many times, in fountains, in the rain, in lakes, the ocean, even hotel swimming pools (at least six times).  Granted, people are less likely to think you're strange if you are with a woman (a couple playfully getting soaked is more understandable to most people than a person all alone) but still, you'll be amazed to see how little people actually care.  Lots of times, I've walked past people while I'm completely soaked (in jeans or dress pants and always a long sleeve button shirt) and they don't even seem to NOTICE.  I often wish people would notice MORE!  :-)  But a few times, I have had people notice and comment, and the comments are almost always completely positive!  I dipped completely in to a big fountain in the city on a hot day and a woman who was sitting nearby reading or having lunch saw me.  Her eyes popped out when she saw me go in, but she just smiled--beamed actually!  So I made it a point to walk right by her as I walked back to my bicycle, soaked to the skin in super tight black jeans and a long sleeved shirt.  She just smiled and said, "Enjoy your cool bike ride!"  "I will!" I assured her.  

Another time I was at a beach in Georgia, where I went with full intentions of swimming in my jeans.  I had a backpack I didn't want anyone to steal, so I asked a couple cute teenage girls in bikinis if they would watch it for me when I went in the water.  They just said "sure!"  So I went and walked right into the warm waves, soaking all my clothes.  After swimming for a long while, I came back out, got my backpack, and thanked them.  "How was it?" one of them asked.  "It was awesome!" I said.  "It's even more fun fully clothed."  I couldn't believe I was being so brave by saying this, but I'm glad I did, because without any hesitation, this gorgeous girl said, "I'll have to try it sometime!"  

Another time I went swimming in beautiful Barton Creek in Austin, and after I was good and soaked, I ran into a woman walking her dog.  We chatted for a bit, and I told her I always ended up in Barton Creek whenever I came to town.  "Maybe you could bring a bathing suit next time," she said.  "Unless going in with all your clothes on is part of the experience."  "It is!" I confessed, and she seemed to understand this perfectly well.  

One more example to try to convince you that you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by being open: I sometimes post pictures of myself on Facebook in soaking wet clothes after swimming, and I've never gotten a negative comment.  And once, something incredibly positive came of it.  A young woman I know, cute, 21, freckled, fun-loving, wrote me and told me how she noticed that I often talked about how much I enjoyed swimming fully clothed.  She said she found herself at a pool party late at night with some other people, but didn't have anything to swim in.  Then, she said, she remembered me and how much fun I said it was.  So she just jumped in, jeans and shirt and all!  And she posted a picture of it to show me!  

Swimming in clothes is a rush, and most people who do it experience a feeling of giddiness and joy.  So do it in that spirit, and others will react in the same way!  The more open you are, the less freaked out other people will be!  

Let me know how it goes.  Happy

In reply to Message (70072) None Question for everybody!

By Paul - uu Thu 13/04/17 21:25:04 GMT

Hey All,

I would love and try to swim in my clothes once, but there are really no places here where I can be alone to have my swim, there is always somebody around. I am really afraid of people who are going to see me. How  do you handle it, do you also have some fear, some thoughts about how people would think?

Somebody has some tips to help me and make it able to have a swim in clothes. Maybe when I only swim in jeans people are looking less wierd. I would so love to do it.

Thanks for your thoughts and help

Paul

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.004 seconds to generate ]