minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 26/04/24 13:28:31 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 70029.2

Subject: Pulsing I'm missing unexpected surprises like spilling a drink, sitting in pie

Date: Sat 08/04/17 09:05:51 GMT

Name: SurpriseMe uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I agree with you.

I miss the odd things too, the unexpected elements.

I also have the feeling that wetlook production nowadays is becoming a bit flat.

everything is 1, 2, 3 and the whole thing is already shown in teaser images.

what I really miss is surprise. I tend to like some candid pictures/videos more than high class images because of how they feel and the "fun part".

course producing such things would be a risk and to some maybe even a "lack of quality".

but maybe some producer wants to make a new site where we only see a girl in a nice outfit and we do not know whats happening to her and the outfit.

maybe get some teasers when clicking where we see her near a bath tub, a shower, a bottle of wine, maybe a cake or a "picnic at the lake" to create suspense. but then only get the full set when buying.

hope this is not off topic but what i also really like is mixing wet and messy, oil for example is wetlook to me but a little different. or spilling a drink to give a reason for a shower for example. accidently sitting in cake and washing off. and so on.

hey wait, I think I'll start a new wetlook site :D

how about surprisewam.com oder wetlooksurprise.com?

In reply to Message (70029) Depressed Getting bored with wetlook

By Phil - ex Sat 08/04/17 06:13:11 GMT

I'm not moaning as such, but is anyone else now bored with the forum these days? It's now all professional stuff, not too long ago the forum used to have loads of regular wet images and the odd video clip from amateurs, and people just having fun. Content providers do a great job, but they're all pretty much the same, nothing 'real' anymore. Just wondered if it's just me getting bored with things?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]