Wetlook-Online

Message # 68215.1.1.1.1

Subject: ADMIN Re:FAO Dave

Date: Sat 10/09/16 11:27:00 GMT

Name: Nigel gb

Email: nigel@wetlook.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
It's not great etiquette to dis a forum, on that forum !

You are posting here, and complaining here, because people come here.

If people didn't like my 'old fashioned' forum, then they would go somewhere else.

As you say, there are many forum that are 'modern' and 'wow', fine, but people still come here.

What you have always failed to appreciate is that not everyone wants all that complication.

People don't want to have to register etc.

And certainly I, as forum operator, don't want the hassle and legal obligations of hosting a picture and video system !

There are hundreds of places online to store you pics and video, then just link them.

The UMD forum is now unusable for me, they insist that and 'inline' pictures are from an https server, or just added at the end of the post in alphabetical order.

Due to the custom coding of this forum, anyone can post a full html message, with almost no restrictions.

I'm sorry you don't appreciate my efforts. This forum was coded, from scratch in C, specifically with the features that I wanted.

People are free to use it, or to use somewhere else.

I've put up with your intermittent demands for years now. You don't like my forum, but you keep coming back ? Sounds like you are the one who's out of touch with what people actually want.

In reply to Message (68215.1.1.1) Info Re:FAO Dave

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Tue 06/09/16 18:15:24 GMT

It's a matter of convenience and courtesy,,,,because I have 40-50 new videos posted each month and I have a lot of stuff and links to post, and this is a prehistoric forum that does not have the facility to upload pictures.

When I have 26 new videos to post, from many different sites, it is poor etiquette to post 26 videos as 26 separate messages (my name is not Dima) because that will litter the forum with too many postings and push other people's messages off the page, so I need a facility where I can post 26 videos with links to videos and galleries all in one short post, Twitter offers a convenient state of the art way for me to upload all my stuff to both Twitter and Facebook at the same time (because I have my Twitter feed synced to my Facebook account).  I cannot and do not use Youtube any more, because everytime I use Youtube some trolls will complain about something and then Youtube will suspend and then delete my account. I am now boycotting Youtube after my account was deleted for the 4th time. So, with Youtube out of the question and the stoneage  nature and lack of features on this forum (see the UMD forum for a feature rich forum that producers can use) I have decided to use Facebook and Twitter, which are both state of the art and they are tolerant and will not delete fetish related media (as Youtube keeps doing to me).

When this forum is upgraded (it has not been upgraded since it was launched 18 years ago) and adds picture and video hosting capabilities I will certainly use those features, but I have been campaigning for over 10 years to Nigel to upgrade his forum, and he prefers that it stays in the 1990's.

MK

In reply to Message (68215.1.1) None FAO Dave

By MikeyPHX - eu Sun 04/09/16 22:44:15 GMT

Dude, I don't know why MK started using Twitter, but he probably has his reasons. The thing is though, that he is a legend in the world of wetlook and we have few of those. Think of an actor with multiple Oscars in Hollywood or a Noble Prize winner in the world of science. These people have done so much for the community that they are allowed to have their quirks and people like us - lurkers or small contributors really should not critisize. It really only gives a bad name to the one who critisizes. MK's Russian Video series FREE videocaps, posted with each video are a fantastic contribution even if you don't buy the video it self, yet it really bothers you that you have to click two times instead of one??
In reply to Message (68215.1) Thumbs Down Re:5 new Russian Fountains Girls videos + 26 others

By Dave - be Sun 04/09/16 19:46:37 GMT

Why always this Twitter shit? Why not the original link to the sales page?
In reply to Message (68215) None 5 new Russian Fountains Girls videos + 26 others

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Sat 03/09/16 01:27:33 GMT

5 more Russian Fountains Girls videos posted, along with 26 other wet and messy videos.

All the links to the galleries and videos are here ...

https://twitter.com/WamtecTV

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]